How would you vote  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eligibility To be eligible to receive up to 5 LED bulbs, a member of the household must satisfy at least one of the following criteria: - In receipt of benefits i.e. Income support, Income b

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process. Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are: 1

His idiotic support for ending the free movement of people in europe will have cost him. And deservedly so. Fucking brexiteers can all fuck off.

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Donald Trumps said:

All Jessopp's declared intentions do appear to be in response to research

Does he quote the source of the research?

2 hours ago, Donald Trumps said:

Government officers spent a significant amount of their valueable time in contributing to the Curran Report, the islands vital reponse to the climate crisis - to reject it and adopt a different path would be an affront to IOMGs top thinkers. That's surely no route for either success or deliberative climate change reponse?

seemed to work for them with Lisvane

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

Does he quote the source of the research?

1 minute ago, Donald Trumps said:

Nope

Ah.... So it could be made up or taken from a group that will be pre inclined to support a predetermined agenda or might not actually be related to Douglas South

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

Didn't Lisvane write the Lisvane Report?

Yes?

And Curran wrote the Curran report.

What's your point?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rhumsaa said:

Ah.... So it could be made up or taken from a group that will be pre inclined to support a predetermined agenda or might not actually be related to Douglas South

Mr Jessop has said he is a man of integrity

2 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

Mr Jessop has said he is a man of integrity

You would be amazing at MF poker, I can never tell if you are being genuine or sarcastic

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

Yes?

And Curran wrote the Curran report.

What's your point?

I'm not sure he did - as I said, I believe government's top talent contributed a huge amount of time into writing what is known as the Curran Report. It is issued in his name & he must have had an editing role

Just now, Donald Trumps said:

I'm not sure he did - as I said, I believe government's top talent contributed a huge amount of time into writing what is known as the Curran Report. It is issued in his name & he must have had an editing role

I presumed (perhaps incorrectly) that both reports involved research and contribution from IOM parties and then the final report was provided by Curran/Lisvane

Lisvane perhaps more publicly.

It makes sense to me that individuals parachuting in from across need to gather information from local sources to inform their reports.

Either way, the point I was making is that Lisvane's report was filled with good suggestions that were systematically ignored by the Government so it seems pretty logical that Curran's will be too. 

I believe there was an enormous amount of local input into the Curran Report, & to fail to implement it would be both daft in a context of a rapidly warming planet & an insult to those very best government people who contributed to it significantly

Of course I believe that an IOM government would be capable of doing exactly that

But there would surely be public outcry if they did so

1 minute ago, Donald Trumps said:

But there would surely be public outcry if they did so

would there?

the consistent problem with climate change action is that for the most part it is expensive and inconvenient and the results are ambiguous and far off into the future, so in general terms most people will agree with it in a vague wishy washy way but then on a case by case basis will complain if it costs or inconveniences them

• Like 1