How would you vote  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really do hope the people of Douglas South will be sensible with their votes tomorrow. We need real people with a strong voice to carry us forward Josem you have my vote.

My second vote goes to Quine. I think this Manxman deserves a chance.

Wouldn’t vote for Christian as I feel she would be a yes woman all the way. Also I don’t think not really the right person or values to support our working class. Don’t think she is a genuine person.All talk and very fake.

HM Sole could be in with a good chance if all the young ones go out and vote......first time for everything.

But if you don’t vote you can’t moan at the outcome.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eligibility To be eligible to receive up to 5 LED bulbs, a member of the household must satisfy at least one of the following criteria: - In receipt of benefits i.e. Income support, Income b

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process. Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are: 1

His idiotic support for ending the free movement of people in europe will have cost him. And deservedly so. Fucking brexiteers can all fuck off.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, BOABB said:

I really do hope the people of Douglas South will be sensible with their votes tomorrow. We need real people with a strong voice to carry us forward Josem you have my vote.

I’d back Josem and Christian. An outside chance from Quine who hasn’t run a good campaign which is odd as he’s a good candidate. HM Sole is a fucking loony. I like the Alan Partridge gardener guy (Fowler?) as he seems to be genuine if a bit weird. Jessopp deserves a chance but I can’t see him pulling it off as a real MHK. Lon Pinkerton is Peter Griffin from Family Guy. I could be wrong with my forecast though but I’ve been Josem / Christian from the start. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, BOABB said:

Wouldn’t vote for Christian as I feel she would be a yes woman all the way. Also I don’t think not really the right person or values to support our working class. Don’t think she is a genuine person.All talk and very fake.

HM Sole could be in with a good chance if all the young ones go out and vote......first time for everything.

A64B7C0E-7297-4DBE-84D5-5A07C0F83D6F.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I'm afraid this is what happens when you don't check your sources properly...

Christ, Roger...you're worse than me for hammering away at things! 

Edited by VinnieK
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Both have run poor campaigns. 

I also thought Quine might have undersold himself, but it's kind of understandable if he did though ; I don't think he had any political experience or, until recently, aspirations.

Mind you, there's always next year if he's still keen.

I don;t really know how this works but this is totally going to swing the 4 voters still sober, Jessop is the only one I have managed to actually connect on a normal level with , he seemed alright perhaps a bit of a prick but at least has some experience and is genuinely committed to political causes rather than netball and not being unemployed, the pilot is a Manx Fella but then  has been a bit lacking on the ground... mind you Stevie Christian, is Manx, not a reason to vote for either really. and they are just a bit too close to the creepy religious lot, I remember clairs dad getting me to sign a petition to keep the Sodomy illegal, when I was just an 8 year old in his shop spending my pocket money.  As usual in South Douglas its one vote for someone who is sort of OK after considering the other wasters and a comedy vote just for fun,  whilst Josem is already good comedy value  my dad said never trust a man with a beard, and he was right about Rolf Harris. That leaves Fowler and Her Majesty so I is going for the blackest gayest and youngest as I think tokenisim without policy is funny and I used to love/hate Jimmy B's so totally get the Castle Mona thing.

Edited by worlds-greatest-manxman
  • Haha 1

Anyway.....back to the hot tub, and it's pale shadow the Howard speedo thingy:

Does anyone remember the lass somewhat about to sprawl on the bonnet of a red Manx registered car?

16 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Anyway.....back to the hot tub, and it's pale shadow the Howard speedo thingy:

Does anyone remember the lass somewhat about to sprawl on the bonnet of a red Manx registered car?

Whatever you thought or think of the now deceased Bill, you think common decency would apply., what a knob, back on topic this is an election thread so do one cretin.

7 hours ago, BOABB said:

Was it Billy Connelly who said - Don't vote, it only encourages them.:)

Seriously, good luck to all the candidates. No preferences, Doulas South will make right choices.