How would you vote  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Kopek said:

Now my turn to say I don't understand you drift! There are  240 volts to the top of the Pole, the saving comes from the lower current drawn, 240 volts could be used to install low wattage , LED 'Fairy Lights' at a reduced cost to previous years full power lights.

Where did the decision arise NOT to reinstate these lights come from? An oversight in informing the public of this decision OR a decision to deliberately NOT inform the public of their 'christians'  decision???

For the 20 th time . It was made public years ago. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eligibility To be eligible to receive up to 5 LED bulbs, a member of the household must satisfy at least one of the following criteria: - In receipt of benefits i.e. Income support, Income b

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process. Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are: 1

His idiotic support for ending the free movement of people in europe will have cost him. And deservedly so. Fucking brexiteers can all fuck off.

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

For the 20 th time . It was made public years ago. 

Hidden years ago would be more apt. Christian should have been ousted years ago as past his sell by date

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Hidden years ago would be more apt. Christian should have been ousted years ago as past his sell by date

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

As a Douglas ratepayer I can do nothing but praise the guy. We need more like him.

• Confused 1
7 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat ?

As a Douglas ratepayer I can do nothing but praise the guy. We need more like him.

If ever a WTF emoji was required...

Are there actually any Douglas Councillors who don't have their nose in the DBC or Govt trough in one way or another?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Non-Believer said:

Are there actually any Douglas Councillors who don't have their nose in the DBC or Govt trough in one way or another?

No there aren’t. But at least they’re having an election this time. Usually the number of candidates is so small they get in unopposed without even incurring the expense of a public election. 

7 hours ago, Kopek said:

There are 240 volts to the top of the Pole, the saving comes from the lower current drawn, 240 volts could be used to install low wattage, LED 'Fairy Lights' at a reduced cost to previous years full power lights.

Kopek, it's obvious you really have little understanding of the logistics and cost regarding installing new LED lighting along the length of the promenades. It's not as simple or cost-saving as you appear to imagine. It would not be a fit and forget application. 

• Confused 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

How many now? 

It's turning into a halfway decent comedy-drama over there.

The "racial politics" and lying farmer's daughter episodes are my favourite so far. Season finale looks like it might culminate in a meltdown.

Edited by VinnieK
14 minutes ago, VinnieK said:

The "racial politics" and lying farmer's daughter episodes are my favourite so far. Season finale looks like it might culminate in a meltdown.

Being one of the original 4 I miss out on a lot of the drama, threads with lots missing for me. It's actually a bit of a nuisance. He does seem to block anyone who points out where he is wrong, which seems to happen an awful lot. I didn't see the racial politics one, but i saw the milk one the other week. The farmers daughter one is what prompted me to ask the question, another situation where he is just completely incorrect and his response is shit. He must be very sensitive.

18 minutes ago, VinnieK said:

He and Hooper will ensure that party politics do no come to the IoM in the near future, as between them they have alienated so many people. MJ is a sensitive soul, isn't he? What I believe the alt-right call a 'snowflake'.