Jump to content

And They're Off!


Donald Trumps
 Share

How would you vote  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, finlo said:

Great tits!

Recovered from being very ill and working in Care sector. Said on Facebook Last year would never go back in as nearly dying made her want all her time for family.
 

Now for Claire- Granddaughter of Ex Tynwald President Christian.

Friends with lots of Civil servants and Attorney Generals members. 
 

Not very clever but the privileged life gets her far.

Was always destined for the gravy train!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Knoxxy said:

Now for Claire- Granddaughter of Ex Tynwald President Christian.

Friends with lots of Civil servants and Attorney Generals members. 

Not very clever but the privileged life gets her far.

Was always destined for the gravy train!

Nice that someone registered here just to be that unpleasant. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

Nice that someone registered here just to be that unpleasant. 

Was my broadband issue that made me register but had to comment on this. 
Is that ok with you? Being unpleasant would be insulting her looks or morals not stating facts.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Knoxxy said:

Recovered from being very ill and working in Care sector. Said on Facebook Last year would never go back in as nearly dying made her want all her time for family.
 

Now for Claire- Granddaughter of Ex Tynwald President Christian.

Friends with lots of Civil servants and Attorney Generals members. 
 

Not very clever but the privileged life gets her far.

Was always destined for the gravy train!

A post that is wrong and without fact in every sentence.

”It said on Facebook”........ Arffff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

A post that is wrong and without fact in every sentence.

”It said on Facebook”........ Arffff

Is this Claire Christian not related to the Christian/Craine/Kerruish dynasty then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Knoxxy said:

Was my broadband issue that made me register but had to comment on this. 
Is that ok with you? Being unpleasant would be insulting her looks or morals not stating facts.

And yet you take the time to continue to be so unpleasant from a newly set up account. It’s a shame your broadband seems to be fully working despite your protests. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mr Newbie said:

And yet you take the time to continue to be so unpleasant from a newly set up account. It’s a shame your broadband seems to be fully working despite your protests. 

Are you her grandmother? Put yourself up for election be prepared for scrutiny. 
Thankfully my 4G is wonderful 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...