Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man

How would you vote  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Great so Christian’s husband allegedly buys a Porsche during lockdown and H M Sole wears a £6k watch. At least Michael Josem gets videoed in a small car full of foodbank bags though. 

No allegedly about it.....they defo enjoy the good life  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

At least Michael Josem gets videoed in a small car full of foodbank bags though. 

Is he that much down on his luck.

• Haha 2

Good old Stevie Christian....a prize plonker if ever there was one.

13 hours ago, SailorJim said:

Not sure i agree, Mr C bought a Porsche over lockdown, lots of photos of Claire driving around with the top down making stupid poses. Those paire really are 2 idiots.....her MHK page is nothing like her facebook/instagram, totally in love with themselves 

Sadly I don't do insta any pics that can be re posted? 

38 minutes ago, Southfork said:

I think I saw them in it a few weeks ago. Looked like a 986 boxter- they go for about £5k... hardly lives ob the super rich lol

Well £5k is a lot to me, i am sure it is a lot to everyone else that was/is without employment because of covid. If a wanna be MHK cant set the right example then who can.....i wonder if they used their £3k grant from gov to pay for it??  Tossers the pair of them

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SailorJim said:

Well £5k is a lot to me, i am sure it is a lot to everyone else that was/is without employment because of covid. If a wanna be MHK cant set the right example then who can.....i wonder if they used their £3k grant from gov to pay for it??  Tossers the pair of them

I don’t know them. Would be interested to read her maefesto but don’t live in Doug south. I think her husband spent a long time in the military - like them or not that’s a bloody good thing to have done bet he seen some action hats off to him 

58 minutes ago, Southfork said:

She locked down her insta when she declared, however she has been the topic of amusement for some of us older locals for some time prior to that with her postings (all her posts were public).....the usual duck face poses, a few of her arse (her choice of clothes for a designer is questionable) and mostly ones involving dinner parties with endless champagne, i dont think she drinks anything else.  Absolutely not the lady on the front of her claire4mhk page. If i felt i could post i would but there are too many to choose and most should have been “private” for her husbands eyes only

5 minutes ago, ManxKnob said:

I don’t know them. Would be interested to read her maefesto but don’t live in Doug south. I think her husband spent a long time in the military - like them or not that’s a bloody good thing to have done bet he seen some action hats off to him 

Haha, love these kinds of posts from new posters. Brilliant stuff.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ManxKnob said:

I think I saw them in it a few weeks ago. Looked like a 986 boxter- they go for about £5k... hardly lives ob the super rich lol

That’s why I asked. If it’s some old nail or hairdressers edition Boxster then it’s hardly as is being portrayed. 

Foodbank don't have their own bags, unless someone has donated them recently

3 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Seemingly it’s that bad he’s standing as MHK! 

He's going to get voted in but it doesn't take long looking at his twitter or blog to realise he isn't as bright as he likes to portray. I hope the voters of Douglas South realise it too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

He's going to get voted in but it doesn't take long looking at his twitter or blog to realise he isn't as bright as he likes to portray. I hope the voters of Douglas South realise it too.

I agree he will get in hands down. I think Christian will too. Third likelihood is a sympathy vote for Malarkey’s widow but her performance on Paul Moultons interview was terrible (and she’s a sweaty sock). I suppose the voters have a year to decide whether Josem is a hopeless dreamer or worth another shot for five years. I agree with you on Twitter some of his output over lockdown made you wonder whether he lost it for a while. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

We all lost it over lockdown. All of us.

Some have never found it again though.

I wrote a book over lockdown, It starts
All work and no play makes Barlow a dull boy

Edited by Barlow
  • Haha 1