How would you vote  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eligibility To be eligible to receive up to 5 LED bulbs, a member of the household must satisfy at least one of the following criteria: - In receipt of benefits i.e. Income support, Income b

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process. Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are: 1

His idiotic support for ending the free movement of people in europe will have cost him. And deservedly so. Fucking brexiteers can all fuck off.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Anyone said:

Simple , IOM becomes part of Lancashire or Northern ( soon to be Southern ) Ireland and the Channels can pick France or England. I’d go for France , better cuisine.

The Isle of Man has never been a part of England & never will be

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
25 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

The Isle of Man has never been a part of England & never will be

Best hang on to that hope as best you can...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Best hang on to that hope as best you can...

Don't need to - it won't happen in my lifetime

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Well the clear favourite appears to be, without doubt,........none of the above :whistling:

been saying it for years

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ManxKnob said:

So al of the interviews have been done on MYTV - what do people think?? (Not of Paul M lol) 

Kind of wish Quine wasn't a single-issue guy about the damn airline. Can't help but love bloody HM Sole.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ManxKnob said:

So al of the interviews have been done on MYTV - what do people think?? (Not of Paul M lol) 

I'm not sure I could sit through 100 minutes of self-aggrandisement of varying degrees of competence, but we can see how many other people have[1] as at :

Christian (video up for 20 days): 702 viewers

Josem (18 days): 383 

Oliphant-Smith (17 days): 495

Pinkerton (15 days): 531

Fowler (12 days): 509

Birnie-Malarkey (10 days): 231

Quine (8 days): 817

Clanton (3 days): 941

Jessopp (23 hours): 172

Allen (11 hours): 0

Each video is linked above if you want to add to the statistics - or even find out what they said.

YouTube's viewing figures aren't updated in real time which might explain Allen's duck and Jessopp's might be lower than expected because they are only for 11 hours, not 23 say.  Most of the numbers are high for IOM TV, but not outstandingly so.  Clanton's total must be boosted by the curiosity factor, but I was surprised by how many views Quine had.  In contrast Josem's look low, though maybe people have gone for other online content from him.

[1]  Or more exactly how many people started watching each one, because of the  way YouTube counts viewers.  Attentively sitting through the whole ten minutes taking notes and screaming in horror and cutting it off after 10 seconds both count as a 'view' in their statistics. 

• Like 2

I have watched some of some. Oh fuck.

• Haha 1