How would you vote  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eligibility To be eligible to receive up to 5 LED bulbs, a member of the household must satisfy at least one of the following criteria: - In receipt of benefits i.e. Income support, Income b

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process. Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are: 1

His idiotic support for ending the free movement of people in europe will have cost him. And deservedly so. Fucking brexiteers can all fuck off.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Actually I think Jessoppppp might be a bit of a stalking horse. He’s played a good game so far. Even to the extent of being photographed canvassing in Pully unshaven and wearing a manky old top. He clearly knows his audience. There’s so many candidates though do you think they uncomfortably bump into each other going down peoples paths with leaflet drops? 

Hardly a ''stalking Horse', he's been around for a few years and his dress sense is Him, not an unusual sight for anyone who has been to any APG meeting, that is what you get, that is Him!

His dress sense is hardly a worthy judge of his political aims or his politics?

Should he wear a new Burtons suit?

• Like 1

not quite sure what you mean there Gettafa?Jessop has had a fairly low profile , there but there abouts but not upfrontt for future campaigning on an uncertain future opportunity???

Edited by Kopek

I referring to what you said about his dress sense. (anyway, just joking)

If I was Douglas South Jessopp would get one of my votes. He's been involved with politics a good while, he certainly knows the score and won't be joining the 'Tynwald club'.

Edited by gettafa
12 hours ago, Boris Johnson said:

This must be a first for the Isle of Man, LV have released life like merchandise of their candidate ………………………….

JOSEUM.JPG.c2052b5280afb04d646938bc30290f91.JPG

actionless man ??

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Uhtred said:

‘With real gripping hands’.

Actually, you’re on to a nice line in nightmarish toys - Tynwald character dolls. There would be ‘Mr President’...swathed in historically dubious (1990) robes, you would push a button on his ample arse which would randomly play key Presidential quotes such as ‘I’m just off to Tuvalu laddie, aye...to tell them about democracy’ and ‘How many Avios point for this trip Roger.?’ Then there’s the Anne Corlett doll, with real luxurious flowing hair, and which says ‘.............’ together with Howie and Ashy the cuddly twin dolls; Howie comes with an accessory cow and a grant cheque in his tweed jacket pocket while Ashy has a real silk cape and a dialysis machine. 

Too late its been done already don't you remember the Cabbage Patch Kids?

HM Sole doing his electioneering in 1886 last night with his 20 y old (if that) hangers on complete with rosette  and helium balloon tied to his trousers. I suppose its different angle to granny farming .      

13 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

HM Sole doing his electioneering in 1886 last night with his 20 y old (if that) hangers on complete with rosette  and helium balloon tied to his trousers. I suppose its different angle to granny farming .      

We're they brawling?

9 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Activation of the young person voting fraternity could be very powerful.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

Activation of the young person voting fraternity could be very powerful.

With many votes cast for the wrong reasons.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

With many votes cast for the wrong reasons.

Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…’

Winston S Churchill, 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Kopek said:

Hardly a ''stalking Horse', he's been around for a few years and his dress sense is Him, not an unusual sight for anyone who has been to any APG meeting, that is what you get, that is Him!

His dress sense is hardly a worthy judge of his political aims or his politics?

Should he wear a new Burtons suit?

He should enhance the activist look - should work well for him

13 hours ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

Got to respect @Josem he's giving this a proper go. Can't doubt his passion to serve the people. As a far flung colonial he has taken his adopted home to his heart. I really hope he gets a chance in the Keys.

If he has a sensible plan for the future of the island economy that the South Douglas electorate like then he may well be elected

• Like 1