How would you vote  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Unless amy returns he's the horse I'm putting my credibility behind on this election.

You are effing joking aren’t you? He is crazy and not fit to be in any government role let alone as an MHK. You can all view his history to see just what an idiot he was / is. He must be stupid to think we all are. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eligibility To be eligible to receive up to 5 LED bulbs, a member of the household must satisfy at least one of the following criteria: - In receipt of benefits i.e. Income support, Income b

Ok as you clearly are actually a knob, let me answer in terms that your clearly inhibited intellect can process. Some illustrations of the kind of people who should stand for the Keys are: 1

His idiotic support for ending the free movement of people in europe will have cost him. And deservedly so. Fucking brexiteers can all fuck off.

Posted Images

On 7/14/2020 at 8:36 PM, Mr Newbie said:

Well that’s started off well for her hasn’t it? A few hours and already ripped to shreds with the odd suggestion of familial arson thrown in for good measure. And people wonder why few people want to stand. Incredible. 

Yes. You just wouldn't, would you? Thrown to the wolves before you even get to election day. If you are "fortunate" enough to be elected then everyone knows better than you, everyone has an opinion about you and you have to put up with every moaning bastard who ever stood in dog shit ringing you up at all hours. All for a pittance. Jeez.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
50 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You are effing joking aren’t you? He is crazy and not fit to be in any government role let alone as an MHK. You can all view his history to see just what an idiot he was / is. He must be stupid to think we all are. 

How dare you say that!  Stinky is known for the completely serious way in which all his posts are written.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

How dare you say that!  Stinky is known for the completely serious way in which all his posts are written.

Not to mention the only remunerated contributor to the board. And good value for it too.

11 hours ago, Donald Trumps said:

Well, it wasn't me

She did say she doesn't yet have a manifesto tho'

Early days I guess

you'd think you would need a manifesto of sorts or quantifiable reasons to prompt you into wanting to stand in the first place rather than i want to stand ( and get into a first class carriage on the gravy train )  and then wonder what you need to tell the public to get you there.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WTF said:

you'd think you would need a manifesto of sorts or quantifiable reasons to prompt you into wanting to stand in the first place rather than i want to stand ( and get into a first class carriage on the gravy train )  and then wonder what you need to tell the public to get you there.

You wouldn't necessarily release it the day you announce your candidacy though.

Not that an independent's manifesto means anything.

15 hours ago, Donald Trumps said:

"I'm not the grandaughter of Clare Christian, & I'm not related to David Christian - tho' he is a family friend"

Shame that people have to come out and defend who they are or aren't related to, judge them on their own merits

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

Shame that people have to come out and defend who they are or aren't related to, judge them on their own merits

Second time it's happened in a week - first with the woman who is the new leader of the MLP, & now this

• Like 1