Bouncer admits GBH

Southfork

Ah, I'm probably just a little young for Jimmy Bs. Reckon I only went there twice before it closed, and was probably underage. Can't remember. Can't really remember all that much from around 99-02, i partied A LOT.

Edited by TheTeapot

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Nothing.  Bouncers ruled. The law meant nothing at all. I could relate many many more such instances but nothing would have changed, not even now.

Bouncers are to police what police are to advocates, and it's a pretty strong chain.

9 hours ago, dilligaf said:

That was by bouncers too. Don’t even get me started on Paramount.

when you've spent all that money on steroids and hours in the gym cos you've got a little dick you have to show the girlies that you are a worthy specimen somehow

1 hour ago, WTF said:

when you've spent all that money on steroids and hours in the gym cos you've got a little dick you have to show the girlies that you are a worthy specimen somehow

Is that how you operate? 

The punters arent much better. Within a fortnight of the pubs reopening there was some poor 18 year old jumped and had the sh1t kicked out of him and jaw broken outside 1886....and then someone else had a glass stuck in his face in Jaks. Too many young wannabee hard men knocking around these places. Cant handle their beer, sniffing a bit of marching powder and then the highlight of their day/night is to find someone to jump with their mates.....fuckin scumbags.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sausage said:

The punters arent much better. Within a fortnight of the pubs reopening there was some poor 18 year old jumped and had the sh1t kicked out of him and jaw broken outside 1886....and then someone else had a glass stuck in his face in Jaks. Too many young wannabee hard men knocking around these places. Cant handle their beer, sniffing a bit of marching powder and then the highlight of their day/night is to find someone to jump with their mates.....fuckin scumbags.

I think your first example is the subject of this thread

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sausage said:

Cant handle their beer, sniffing a bit of marching powder and then the highlight of their day/night is to find someone to jump with their mates.....fuckin scumbags.

It’s not the beer that’s the problem in the case of that place. It’s the regular scumbag clientele and what they sell 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, sausage said:

and then someone else had a glass stuck in his face in Jaks. 

Not that it' makes it right, but that particular oxygen thief spat at a guy and tried to goad him into fighting. He had a pint thrown at him and the glass slipped out of his hand. He then found he had goaded the wrong person and had the shit kicked out of him.

• Like 1

Oh, hellllllooooooo x I haven't had an e for years, I think I might like one - anyone got any? Ha, I'm laughing coz I probably wouldn't know what to do on an e now, watch old rave videos on youtube or something, I just don't know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I made it a rule a very long time ago to never go into anywhere where there were big monkeys in tight jackets at the entrance. It tells you all you need to know about what's inside.

What a shame it is to see that beautiful old post office, one of the finest buildings in Douglas, turned into a scum palace. This is what many of us warned would happen and sure enough it did. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I made it a rule a very long time ago to never go into anywhere where there were big monkeys in tight jackets at the entrance. It tells you all you need to know about what's inside.

What a shame it is to see that beautiful old post office, one of the finest buildings in Douglas, turned into a scum palace. This is what many of us warned would happen and sure enough it did. 

I was like yourself, I could not be doing with a load of heavy handed pricks watching you as went into a bar to get a few pints, thing is on their own they couldn't beat an egg.

1 hour ago, 2bees said:

Oh, hellllllooooooo x I haven't had an e for years, I think I might like one - anyone got any? Ha, I'm laughing coz I probably wouldn't know what to do on an e now, watch old rave videos on youtube or something, I just don't know. 

Probably bake a cake. 
And then not be able to eat it.
Which would be hardly for me. 

• Like 1