11 hours ago, Neil Down said:

I think they still run that site

Thinking about it I had dealings up there in the eighties and it was government owned.

It used to be a guy called John - it still may be. I don’t know his second name but he’s one of the vintage bus enthusiasts - you could find him through there.

Nigel Caldwell the advocate also has spaces up there that he rents out on a monthly basis. You can search for his contact details. 

4 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

It used to be a guy called John - it still may be. I don’t know his second name but he’s one of the vintage bus enthusiasts - you could find him through there.

Nigel Caldwell the advocate also has spaces up there that he rents out on a monthly basis. You can search for his contact details. 

Searching Nigel Caldwell may not return a result. It’s Nigel Cordwell. He works at Tower Insurance up to 3 days a week.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:50 PM, hari said:

Does anyone know who to contact about car storage/parking at the old tours garage site, Summerhill Place off Summerhill Road, Douglas 

sent you a message re the guy to contact for space to rent

• 3 weeks later...