Jump to content

DHSC administrator admits MERA fraud


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

I dont feel overly harsh about her. Not really the end of the world. I'm sure there's more that's been legally pilfered. 

Yeah, like lots of the Govt wage bill.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I the only one to think this character assault on Dilligaf is a little bullying in nature?  I've half a mind to report the thread to John Wright.  Oh, wait...

That comment made me shudder just a little.   We’ve all been on the receiving end of hurtful comments that, when challenged, are declared to be humour and that the problem is not with the ‘joke

I don't know how you can claim the moral high ground over John on this. He didn't joke about rape and you're out of order to suggest it. The joke is you keep posting character assesments when you've b

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Kopek said:

Dilli. I just don't think that we should judge someones character unless we know them.  The court will have been made aware of this.

She is a fucking thief. End of. Worse that she was a civil servant trusted to be honest, Lock her up. Kopek , don’t be silly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kopek said:

Are only Civil Servants required to be honest???

The code of conduct they sign up to:

"Public officials and employees shall at all times be accountable to the people and shall discharge their duties with utmost responsibility, integrity, competence and loyalty, act with patriotism and justice, lead modest lives, and uphold public interest over personal interest.”

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, dilligaf said:

She is a fucking thief. End of. Worse that she was a civil servant trusted to be honest, Lock her up. Kopek , don’t be silly.

Dilli has a strange ethos about opinions on the character of people he knows and doesn't know.

Male, known, rapist = ok guy

Female, unknown, theft/breach of trust = see above.

Sexist? Poor judge of character? Who knows?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Wright said:

Dilli has a strange ethos about opinions on the character of people he knows and doesn't know.

Male, known, rapist = ok guy

Female, unknown, theft/breach of trust = see above.

Sexist? Poor judge of character? Who knows?

Another who cherry picks comments. 
My views on Will Kelly are / were of the person he was when I knew him, years before these offences were committed.period !

My views on thieves are the same whether male, female or anything else. Unless one is stealing to survive, there is no need.

This woman was paid by us, the taxpayer, but she stole from us. All of us. She was very much in a position of trust and was paid to make sure nobody took taxpayers money. What did she do.? Oh yeah, she stole some instead.

P S  You don’t know who I know , or don’t know btw.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Another who cherry picks comments. 
My views on Will Kelly are / were of the person he was when I knew him, years before these offences were committed.period !

My views on thieves are the same whether male, female or anything else. Unless one is stealing to survive, there is no need.

This woman was paid by us, the taxpayer, but she stole from us. All of us. She was very much in a position of trust and was paid to make sure nobody took taxpayers money. What did she do.? Oh yeah, she stole some instead.

I was teasing you, as you we'll know. Sensitive, much?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Another who cherry picks comments. 
My views on Will Kelly are / were of the person he was when I knew him, years before these offences were committed.period !

My views on thieves are the same whether male, female or anything else. Unless one is stealing to survive, there is no need.

 


Kelly was convicted of offences between 2013 and 2016  

In July 2015 an industrial tribunal found he had sexually discriminated against and harassed a woman. Immediately  following the posting of the judgement you called Kelly a likeable rogue. The evidence was there in front of you and rather than backtrack you doubled down - 

“I've known Will for many years and he has always been a bit of a charmer where women are concerned and a lot of people don't like that, probably through jealousy, but that's life.“

On the other hand your assessment of a national treasure was  - 

“[Stephen] Hawking is a twat and does not carry any weight in any debate.”

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Declan said:


Kelly was convicted of offences between 2013 and 2016  

In July 2015 an industrial tribunal found he had sexually discriminated against and harassed a woman. Immediately  following the posting of the judgement you called Kelly a likeable rogue. The evidence was there in front of you and rather than backtrack you doubled down - 

“I've known Will for many years and he has always been a bit of a charmer where women are concerned and a lot of people don't like that, probably through jealousy, but that's life.“

On the other hand your assessment of a national treasure was  - 

“[Stephen] Hawking is a twat and does not carry any weight in any debate.”

 

You still at Uni.? Grow up. Everything I ever posted about W K  was historic. What  the  fuck is so hard to understand about that.

FFS, get a life, or better still get a woman. You are lacking something in your shallow life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You still at Uni.? Grow up. Everything I ever posted about W K  was historic. What  the  fuck is so hard to understand about that.

FFS, get a life, or better still get a woman. You are lacking something in your shallow life.

"Really sensitive" and "raw nerve",  spring to mind

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Grow up. Everything I ever posted about W K  was historic. What  the  fuck is so hard to understand about that.

Why you're lying.

You posted the likeable rogue character assessment literally two posts after the report of the Industrial Tribunal which found that he had sexually discriminated and harassed a woman. I get that was a mistake, and you might not have read the report at that point, but when it was pointed out to you, you repeated it. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Declan said:

Why you're lying.

You posted the likeable rogue character assessment literally two posts after the report of the Industrial Tribunal which found that he had sexually discriminated and harassed a woman. I get that was a mistake, and you might not have read the report at that point, but when it was pointed out to you, you repeated it. 

That was not an assault was it ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...