Manncoin new cryptocurrency

Banker

18 minutes ago, Banker said:

Anyone know anything about Manncoin ?

large advert in courier about this new currency designed for Isle of Man. Don’t you need regulatory permission to launch new cryptocurrency? 

That ad has clear shades of “e-habitant” about it - a local thing just for Manx residents and how have Manx people managed to live for so long without having this! That said I’d guess there’s a fairly regular poster on here who is behind it. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

The promotional material is amazing...

image.thumb.png.e3b70b6ebb6cbc80c22bdb2a11581588.png

Well, if Putin wants in on it, it must be fantastic! And the Founder of the Swedish Pirate Party is certainly a big cheese worth listening to, or so I assume since this is the first time I've heard of him. 

Wow! And there's Bill Gates and Jon Donahoe! They're so important that it doesn't even matter that the only places I can find their supposed quotes are on iffy looking crypto pages (or that 'digital currency' isn't necessarily the same thing as cryptocurrency). Gimme! gimme gimme gimme!

Jesus wept.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VinnieK said:

The promotional material is amazing...

image.thumb.png.e3b70b6ebb6cbc80c22bdb2a11581588.png

Well, if Putin wants in on it, it must be fantastic! And the Founder of the Swedish Pirate Party is certainly a big cheese worth listening to, or so I assume since this is the first time I've heard of him. 

Wow! And there's Bill Gates and Jon Donahoe! They're so important that it doesn't even matter that the only places I can find their supposed quotes are on iffy looking crypto pages (or that 'digital currency' isn't necessarily the same thing as cryptocurrency). Gimme! gimme gimme gimme!

Jesus wept.

Such cynicism! They were going to call themselves the South Sea company, but the name was taken

14 minutes ago, tetchtyke said:

A good way of liberating idiots from their money, I'd say. If it looks like a Ponzi scheme and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme...

Nonsense! Everyone know that

• 'blockchain' is the world's cheat code for free money;
  • the best kind of investment opportunities come completely out of blue via an advert in the local freesheet.

Where do I queue to trade my trusty donkey in for a bag of this marvellous infoweb money?  

Edited by VinnieK
  • Haha 2