• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've only a few 2021 TT T-shirts left, just DM me please. £29.99 each. Stock list: S - 5,670 M - 6,220 L - 8,321 XL- 8,934 XXXXL - 20,567

At least the promenade will be finished by then.

Biggest issue I would say is going to be a PR disaster. The return of deposits and carry over bookings. I honestly feel theres no way that the 2021 TT can go ahead due to many reasons not least availa

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Butterflies said:

I am hopeful the TT will return in 2021. We can't pause life forever. But IF it is cancelled it will return in 2022.

If we (the UK) keeps this perpetual state of lock, unlock we will still be ****ing about for 3, 4 or 5 years.

That is no exaggeration.

Edited by Nom de plume

I hope this infect the students for herd immunity benefits works, and works quickly, Liverpool still hasn't had its league champions massive street party and I want to go. At this rate they'll be double champions before they get one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I hope this infect the students for herd immunity benefits works, and works quickly, Liverpool still hasn't had its league champions massive street party and I want to go. At this rate they'll be double champions before they get one.

Great - another opportunity to spread some more virus as Liverpool so good at it. :ph34r:

PS  -probably best not to wait until they win the TREBLE then......

• Sad 1
57 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

The virus won't exist for that long.... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
21 hours ago, Butterflies said:

I am hopeful the TT will return in 2021. We can't pause life forever. But IF it is cancelled it will return in 2022.

Even if there is 100% effective vaccine a lot of people will be quite skint and will have other calls on their money.

I think the deciding factor will be marshals. Even in good years a lack of marshals has called off at least one practice.

53 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

Even if there is 100% effective vaccine a lot of people will be quite skint and will have other calls on their money.

I think the deciding factor will be marshals. Even in good years a lack of marshals has called off at least one practice.

The Iom Government should be paying costs of marshals and volunteer medics etc considering Rob says we make £40m 

2 hours ago, NoTail said:

Another concern is lack of sponsorship. Many of the traditional sponsors will be cash poor and or reluctant to be seen sponsoring whilst making many redundant.

Same for some riders/privateers I expect.

2 hours ago, GD4ELI said:

Same for some riders/privateers I expect.

Things tend to find their level. Less money spent on peripheral stuff such as new transport, awnings etc? There have been fewer race meetings so a lot of money has been saved.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Max Power said:

Things tend to find their level. Less money spent on peripheral stuff such as new transport, awnings etc? There have been fewer race meetings so a lot of money has been saved.  

No need for boat / hotel / camping etc. as well.