TT 2021 ??

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've only a few 2021 TT T-shirts left, just DM me please. £29.99 each. Stock list: S - 5,670 M - 6,220 L - 8,321 XL- 8,934 XXXXL - 20,567

At least the promenade will be finished by then.

Biggest issue I would say is going to be a PR disaster. The return of deposits and carry over bookings. I honestly feel theres no way that the 2021 TT can go ahead due to many reasons not least availa

Posted Images

Nobody with any appreciation of how the pandemic is progressing and how Governments, media and the brainwashed populations perceive it would think that there was a possibility of TT happening in June 2021. All we are waiting for is the date when Howard Quayle is told he can announce it. I am not really sure why any merit is seen in delaying this announcement. It would be better to give everyone impacted by this the maximum amount of time to plan around the cancellation and whatever alternative plan, if any, that is put in place.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

It's a matter of when not if they announce TT2021 is cancelled IMHO, agree with you @joebean.

It must take many months of preparation to host an event like the TT,  and you have to think that none of this preparation has taken place...

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, b4mbi said:

It's a matter of when not if they announce TT2021 is cancelled IMHO, agree with you @joebean.

It must take many months of preparation to host an event like the TT,  and you have to think that none of this preparation has taken place...

Yet they still put out all the signs and crash barriers etc this year!

• Like 1
On 10/28/2020 at 10:00 PM, victorian dad said:

Manx Radio must be debating whether to dust off that Alannah Myles record or mothball it for another 12 months.

Manx Radio will be looking at a way of claiming another quarter £million or so off the taxpayer/government if the TT is cancelled.

And I get the feeling the government bods will helping them to come up with a reason, same as with Covid-19. It's only other peoples money and there's stacks of it going.

Edited by Barlow