We are where we are, aren't we?

Apple

https://www.gov.im/media/1365686/programme-for-government-y3.pdf

Lots of new dates and. amendments to the programme for Government.

With all due respect though there are still actions attributed to ~Mr Malarkey and David Cretney. 

There are lots of goals that looks like they are not going to be achieved.

41 minutes ago, Apple said:

With all due respect though there are still actions attributed to ~Mr Malarkey and David Cretney. 

Surprised, much?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Apple said:

Are Howies 83,000 trees in there?

9 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

Surprised, much?

They'll just say they were overwhelmed with Covid responsibilities

What irks me is that there is a Climate Change Action Plan with a £10m tynwald approved Phase One budget just sitting there waiting for someone to get up & do something

Far as I can see they haven't even gotr round to appoining the Climate Change Transition Team

If that is the case then they're just a political embarrassment

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Donald Trumps said:

They'll just say they were overwhelmed with Covid responsibilities

What irks me is that there is a Climate Change Action Plan with a £10m tynwald approved Phase One budget just sitting there waiting for someone to get up & do something

Far as I can see they haven't even gotr round to appoining the Climate Change Transition Team

If that is the case then they're just a political embarrassment

Apparently they are in process of filling the very highly paid appointments to the team !!

• Like 1

All they've done is stick the Climate Change Bill out to public consultation - like we're legal drafts people - & sent poor Dr Gell around the larger towns to talk to or at the plebs

They're leaving it down to the next administration, by which time the planet will be richly roasted & there'll be no wild life left to stick in their park

Edited by Donald Trumps

Its good to have goals for parliaments to guide them I guess. The issue here though is that so many have been "completed removed" status even before Covid.

Some now need to be reinstated  or dropped completely which we will have to wait and see which items the next lot pick them up. They will want to choose their own perhaps?

This needs to be consolidated for Q4. Wonder though whose job that will be? Minister for Policy for Reform, maybe?

1 hour ago, Donald Trumps said:

All they've done is stick the Climate Change Bill out to public consultation - like we're legal drafts people - & sent poor Dr Gell around the larger towns to talk to or at the plebs

They're leaving it down to the next administration, by which time the planet will be richly roasted & there'll be no wild life left to stick in their park

I don't think anything which we can come up with will have any effect on the planet. We should be following not wasting time and money coming up with a 'Manx solution' to a world problem!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Donald Trumps said:

They're leaving it down to the next administration

As usual, particularly when it involves the room's elephants.

Which has been the standard procedure of IoM Govt since forever.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

We’ll still be blaming covid in 15 years. 

Even in your most argumentative days I thought you had something to say. You called me many many names, yet I still thought you had an angle on things. 
You now come across as a complete fool, who has a feeling of superiority. What do you feel gives you the right to judge every other poster on here.You deride anyone who opposes your view.

• Like 2