IOM COURTS SENTENCING

On 11/9/2020 at 10:44 PM, Anyone said:

And cautions never go away. You have then for life no matter how trivial.

Do cautions actually have an impact? I applied for a job recently that required a police check but I’m not expecting anything to come up. I had one caution when I was 15 for drinking underage issued by a rather enthusiastic PCSO and the other for threats of violence when I was 18, I gave a false address on both occasions so no idea if anything actually got issued, yes I was a dickhead of a teenager, I took a long time to mature and had a couldn’t care less attitude throughout my teenage years.

• Like 1
  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twenty years ago when the schools became devolved and management of the school budgets lay with the head teachers is when things began to change. The money was and is in exam enrolment.  When the

That was a big McSteak.

Sigh. Why is it that we have to wait for a major incident (jail, controversy on the world wide stage) before someone realises that perhaps expecting workers to come from the U.K. to a different j

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Kopek said:

Some background may be required on that case? The fine may have been based on his takings during his breach of regulations and whether there was 'previous' breaches/ warnings???

6785311D-38CF-4E3F-B265-8A6336CCD305.jpeg

A6548933-3E35-4BBA-A7DC-BDAA3A793E48.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Some pretty heavy-duty stuff being handed down in UK now for COVID breaches. Guardian online reports a London gym owner being fined £67k for refusing to close during lockdown. He might have preferred 4 weeks in Jurby Hilton.

They fined an 18yo kid £10,000 for having his house party gatecrashed too. A week in Jurby Hilton would be less harsh.

• Like 1
On 11/14/2020 at 7:59 PM, slinkydevil said:

On 11/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, Declan said:

Content removed. The case is sub judice. Don’t comment. If you do you can expect a lengthy suspension

On 11/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, TheTeapot said:
On 11/14/2020 at 11:40 PM, Kopek said:

Depends on whether you have been a ''Good Boy''' since????

Or a bad girl. I see there’s a case reported today where a woman has been charged with “allowing herself to be taken in a VW Touran”

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/woman-in-court-in-connection-with-stolen-car-in-douglas/

I didn’t know it mattered what sort of car you chose to have sex in. At least she seems to have chosen a people carrier with plenty of room. 

• Haha 4