Isle of Man Green

The students in the protest looked quite elderly for the most part some old girl was waving a placard saying.  Do not use my pension to buy ...fossil fuel :whatever:   she looked quite wild the couple of young ones that were there looked ill at ease.   Did not spot any of the usual suspect bandwagon politicians they must have been having lunch.  Bit uninspiring really although there was a younger piece of stuff with a placard which said Honk at me......:flowers:   well I never whatever next .

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Grumble said:

Sid, there's something to be said for at least scanning a thread before commenting.

8 hours ago, hissingsid said:

The students in the protest looked quite elderly for the most part some old girl was waving a placard saying.  Do not use my pension to buy ...fossil fuel :whatever:   she looked quite wild the couple of young ones that were there looked ill at ease.   Did not spot any of the usual suspect bandwagon politicians they must have been having lunch.  Bit uninspiring really although there was a younger piece of stuff with a placard which said Honk at me......:flowers:   well I never whatever next .

A useful diversion of the thread as there's little to be said about BMW's new colour I guess?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

How about "Push On" purple?

Or "Toe Down" turquoise?

Or "GobShite" grey?

Or perhaps you could buy your new X5 in “Drug Dealer Black”? Black paint, black windows, black wheels so you can pretend you’re Snoop Dog driving round your hood in your shit 4x4 that you paid £30k too much for. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
5 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Or perhaps you could buy your new X5 in “Drug Dealer Black”? Black paint, black windows, black wheels so you can pretend you’re Snoop Dog driving round your hood in your shit 4x4 that you paid £30k too much for. 

It will be half term soon. Playtime for you all.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ThreeRaccoonsInATrenchCoat said:

That's not Isle of Man green. There aren't enough brown patches on it. 

There will be after a DOI salty winter

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

BMW are yet to do a Wanker Yellow. That would be a good option. 

Your ideal colour then...

Donkeys years ago a mate of my brother sold his Ford Cortina via an ad in  his local paper (English midlands). It was a particularly dreadful shade of nonentity beige and he described the colour in the ad as ‘Cloudy Semen’. And he sold it...to a midwife!!

• Haha 1