He Lives...

On 9/27/2020 at 5:35 PM, Barlow said:

Any chance of a link please?

Bit of a cliché on MF this?

Set your route planner to the nearest Newsagents and buy the newspaper, you know those funny floppy white and black things that you pass to get to the  booze section!!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A poodle.

Aye well Kylie is 16 now. Her dad was one of them fairground gypo’s. Big black fella he was. And our Barry is 11 and already has a moustache like that there Super Mario. He looks like Stavros, our Sha

She doing well Gladys but that Stavros fella is long gone thank christ! She got back from Marmaris last Christmas and she’s got a nice house up the Pondy now so me and the missus go up to Ramsey on th

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Bit of a cliché on MF this?

Set your route planner to the nearest Newsagents and buy the newspaper, you know those funny floppy white and black things that you pass to get to the  booze section!!!!

Do they print the comments in the paper? 

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2020 at 3:27 PM, Gladys said:

Wonder how his daughter is getting along with her Turkish amour.

She doing well Gladys but that Stavros fella is long gone thank christ! She got back from Marmaris last Christmas and she’s got a nice house up the Pondy now so me and the missus go up to Ramsey on the bus most days. She’s been shielding since March what with her health issues and that. Young Kylie is doing all the cooking and that and I’ve done a bit of painting outside. Just the window sills and that. The commissioners can do the rest. I’m not a stupid fella that’s what you pay your rent for! At least with all the shielding she has to do she can’t shack up with another of them Turkish fella’s for a long time. I hope the borders stay closed for another few years just to keep them dirty fella’s out! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
On 9/24/2020 at 3:44 PM, Shake me up Judy said:

Ronnie's the sort of fella that wouldn't even bend over to tie his shoelace. 

I wear them Gucci loafers like that Alex Downie does down the Legion. Only I got mine at that Shoezone place before it closed. They’re not good for going up ladders in though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Nice to see you back Ronnie.  I hope your daughter keeps to the Manx lads, not those dirty foreigners. 

Aye well Kylie is 16 now. Her dad was one of them fairground gypo’s. Big black fella he was. And our Barry is 11 and already has a moustache like that there Super Mario. He looks like Stavros, our Sharons last fella. Me and the missus are hoping that now the border is closed she can find a proper Manx fella. Keep all them dirty foreign buggers out. That’s what I say! If they shut the border for ten years she’ll have get a proper Manx fella on the Pondy. And me and the missus will have one grandkid that doesn’t look so swarthy at least! They call me Kofi Annan down the Legion. What with Sharon’s kids looking like the United Nations and that!

• Haha 10
4 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Jouster?

Well he is half Turkish and it’s in the blood with them fellas isn’t it? All them fellas like to use the tradesman entrance. If you know what I mean. But I wouldn’t want a proper jouster in me family! Hopefully it’s only birds that will end up with an ass like a clowns pocket if he has got a bit of Turk in him! He’s only 11. 

• Haha 4
36 minutes ago, MadRonnie said:

Aye well Kylie is 16 now. Her dad was one of them fairground gypo’s. Big black fella he was. And our Barry is 11 and already has a moustache like that there Super Mario. He looks like Stavros, our Sharons last fella. Me and the missus are hoping that now the border is closed she can find a proper Manx fella. Keep all them dirty foreign buggers out. That’s what I say! If they shut the border for ten years she’ll have get a proper Manx fella on the Pondy. And me and the missus will have one grandkid that doesn’t look so swarthy at least! They call me Kofi Annan down the Legion. What with Sharon’s kids looking like the United Nations and that!

Swarthy, now there's a word!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pongo said:

The new guy playing Uncle Ronnie doesn't sound anything like the original. And the writing isn't nearly as good either.

You sound like a right jouster fella.