Boy David gets a Gong

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

quite bizarre how you accuse anybody that stands up to your nonsense a troll. :rolleyes:

Not really you seem to use the same tactics on every poster not just me. That’s being a troll really I’d say. When 85% of your content is just goading and arguing with other posters with no other end goal being clear I’d say that was trolling to be honest. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve no idea if he’s good at his job or not but at least he sounds as though he is. His performance through the whole covid lockdown experience was reassuring and gave an air of someone who knew what

Your family allegiance is touching Mrs. Ashford but it’s now time for your comfy slippers and a nap. 

That’s a bit unfair. I wouldn’t berate him for it. Where was our non-existent director of public health? She wasn’t even on the island at the start when people in care homes were actually dying. A goo

7 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Not really you seem to use the same tactics on every poster not just me. That’s being a troll really I’d say. When 85% of your content is just goading and arguing with other posters with no other end goal being clear I’d say that was trolling to be honest. 

Strange then that you should post an emoji, without fail being a confused one to every post I have made since coming back. Looking further back you have done this to several posters. Not sure why.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Scotty said:

Strange then that you should post an emoji, without fail being a confused one to every post I have made since coming back. Looking further back you have done this to several posters. Not sure why.

There’s a few posters (?) who seem to have suddenly contracted emoji aversion on this forum. Strange that. I wasn’t really aware that such a thing existed until another poster really kicked off about posters using the confused emoji on his posts a week or so ago. I’m sure you are mistaken. Some of your posts do seem to be very confusing in their intentions which is why I might have used the confused emoji on a few of them. It’s hardly a big issue is it? That’s what emojis are for surely? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
4 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

There’s a few posters (?) who seem to have suddenly contracted emoji aversion on this forum. Strange that. I wasn’t really aware that such a thing existed until some needy lunatic poster called Dilligaf mentioned it a week or so ago. I’m sure you are mistaken. Your posts do seem to be very confusing in their intentions. 

Having looked back a few weeks, you have posted your confused emojis to several posters. That is not coincidental. Not sure what you gain from that.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Having looked back a few weeks, you have posted your confused emojis to several posters. That is not coincidental. Not sure what you gain from that.

I think you are mistaken. Why are you trying to start an argument over such a non-issue? I think I placed an emoji on two of your posts today. And that was because I found their intent confusing. I believe that’s what emojis were created to convey without the need for commenting on a subject? 

6 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I think you are mistaken. Why are you trying to start an argument over such a non-issue? I think I placed an emoji on two of your posts today. And that was because I found their intent confusing. I believe that’s what emojis were created to convey without the need for commenting on a subject? 

Yeah right

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Yeah right

I’ve used the confused emoji there for the avoidance of doubt as your post is not clear. Is that ok? I’d hate to upset you or suffer another bizarre tirade just for expressing an opinion on a post which isn’t clear. 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’ve used the confused emoji there for the avoidance of doubt as your post is not clear. Is that ok? I’d hate to upset you or suffer another bizarre tirade just for expressing an opinion on a post which isn’t clear. 

So just the six times in the last hour ? What is going on ?

10 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Cannot see why Mary Berry got one.

It's a Republican plot to denigrate the value of the award the real winners were the production team who got squigglys..........

I,m sure soon David will acknowledge the part the NHS team played in his presentation, which was exeptional for a Manx politician and that Howard is overlooked for his part time play in this coro virus presentation of his one term political 'Presidency'?

Load o' bol....!

23 hours ago, Roxanne said:

The Vampire Boy David has been in training for this for a very long time  he knows what is expected and he stepped up to the plate. 

You give him too much credit, I would not call him a vampire either, he is still a Familliar ........with a long way to go.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

You give him too much credit, I would not call him a vampire either, he is still a Familliar ........with a long way to go.

Bitchy . . . but not untrue.  Ashford has always been more of a follower than a leader in his political career.

That said I suppose if something has to go to one of the politicians, Ashford is the least embarrassing alternative.  He does make an effort to find out what is going on and to communicate it, which is more than Quayle ever did.  But the fact that if we are only talking about him just getting a grip on the Department after he has been there nearly three years suggests he hasn't really been asserting himself.  

Whether getting any sort of gong from the current UK government is something that anyone should be proud of is another issue of course.