They have gone and done it

I see the bloated DBC are charging ahead with putting up a statue to the BeeGee's. Seen the shelter has now been reduced to ruble so the plinth can be set. Thought after all the negativity this provoked they had knocked it on the head, but i suppose they had already spent £300,000 on the statue as they thought of all the back slapping and cheering that this would bring there way. the sooner the head of the council and his partner bugger off to France the better and less of expensive it will be to Douglas rate payers

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a Tragedy! 

The dogs dangly bits? I think it was both.

Illiteracy and homophobia in one posting - congrats!

11 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I see the bloated DBC are charging ahead with putting up a statue to the BeeGee's. Seen the shelter has now been reduced to ruble so the plinth can be set. Thought after all the negativity this provoked they had knocked it on the head, but i suppose they had already spent £300,000 on the statue as they thought of all the back slapping and cheering that this would bring there way. the sooner the head of the council and his partner bugger off to France the better and less of expensive it will be to Douglas rate payers

Illiteracy and homophobia in one posting - congrats!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Dirty Buggane said:

How can such a bigot use Pink Floyd’s DSOTM pic as an avatar. That is a bigger disgrace than what you are babbling about.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

The Bee Gees are manx legends.  A statue is the minimum.  End of discussion.

Maybe it's been the plan all along. Get rid of the dangly lights. Install a light up dancefloor the whole length of the prom. On big party when those tiles are switched on!!

Yeah!!

120996105-836090697217474-64596126884909

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
33 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Now they are saving fortunes on electricity by getting the new lamps they can afford this statue and must be scratching their heads wondering what to spend the rest on.

Pavements???

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

Maybe it's been the plan all along. Get rid of the dangly lights. Install a light up dancefloor the whole length of the prom. On big party when those tiles are switched on!!

Yeah!!

We've got to do that! There'll be tourist from now until doomsday, if we do that.

• Like 2