Declaration of candidates of their hopes of being Chief Minister

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

It would be an interim step forward if, after nominations close, the public could compile a list of the candidates they wouldn’t want as CM! (Though I acknowledge the chances of every candidate appearing in said list runs at about 99%).

It's pointless doing that.  Most of the public are stupid and bitter as evidenced from comments on here about past and present CMs and candidates.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

It's pointless doing that.  Most of the public are stupid and bitter as evidenced from comments on here about past and present CMs and candidates.

Yes they are aren’t they Howard.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

Yes they are aren’t they Howard.

You seem more than a bit obsessed with the CM. It's as if you can't stop mentioning him.

15 minutes ago, Augustus said:

He's certainly rude enough and opinionated enough to be Howard.

He seems like a nice enough bloke to me.

Although, the fact is that, no government is ever popular anywhere for long. Especially when difficult decisions have to be made.

Looks like the Watterson Lad is making a bid for a top job never seen so much activity from him as I have lately.  He seems to be taking the Cretinism  Cretney approach of I don’t do much but I am a nice honest bloke stance.   Those sweating pants must be getting a bit itchy.  

6 hours ago, Anyone said:

Don’t think so. I reckon he wants Rodans job till it’s time to retire. Who would not , pretty cushy number.

Correct. He's after more costumes for his dressing up box and a bigger budget for all the aspirins he's going to need for his foreign travels.

• Haha 4