North Quay Parking Tickets

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, you're right.  I have a vested interest.  I'm a traffic warden. And so is my wife.

I just wish someone would start booking vehicles for parking on double yellows and causing danger to other drivers. A twit with a white Dacia was parked on the junction of tennis rd and Brunswick, on

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Even London West End doesn't issue parking tickets from 6.30pm Saturday until 6am Monday! 

Haven't you got a dog in the race here Max?

1 hour ago, immortalpuppet said:

I didn’t realise parking controllers worked Sundays, left my car in town Saturday night and went to get it before 08:00. But that’s the risk I suppose, there are plenty of Monday-Saturday disk zones.

Plenty of people park their car up Saturday, get pissed and retrieve their car on (late) Sunday morning, issuing tickets, which in turn means having people retrieving their cars early could be counter productive.

2 hours ago, Annoymouse said:

Plenty of people park their car up Saturday, get pissed and retrieve their car on (late) Sunday morning, issuing tickets, which in turn means having people retrieving their cars early could be counter productive.

And now they’ll realise it’s cheaper, safer and more civically responsible, to take a taxi both ways, or park in a legitimate parking space or pay to park in a multi storey. There are several in town which are empty evenings and sundays

There are loads of clearly marked Monday to Saturday bays where you can leave your car.

Or, about 100 yards from those cars there is a huge car park that is always near enough empty over the weekend where you can park up for a full 24 hours for the huge sum of £5.50.

we normally leave the car there.  Bus in late Sunday morning, breakfast in town, but of shopping or watch the football somewhere.  Drive hone late afternoon or grab dinner and head hone mid evening

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

taxi's are a rip off.  I hate giving them a penny more than I really need to.

As for parking, there are places to park within a couple of hundred metres.  Where the sly fuckers can't book you.

Yeah, I agree absolutely.  Its only the bone idle mob that can't be arsed to park legally

Edited by Happier diner
Typo
1 hour ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

taxi's are a rip off.  I hate giving them a penny more than I really need to.

As for parking, there are places to park within a couple of hundred metres.  Where the sly fuckers can't book you.

They are not sly, they just do their job. I wish there were more of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

They are sly.  It's typically a job for small men. 

Bollocks.  It's a job for men and women who are prepared to take on an arduous job to bring home a salary despite being hated and ridiculed by some people who think it's funny to do so.

There's no 'small' about that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Lol.

You seem very touchy about it.;)

Yes, you're right.  I have a vested interest.  I'm a traffic warden.

And so is my wife.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1