Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

58 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Did T.V.O.R get a temp ban or something? Where has this MasterArse come from?

I’m sure most posters who challenge the mighty intellect 😂 of posters like Quilp et all probably get a ban. I was just looking at the other thread where so many posters questioning the repetitive COVID hysterics seem to have just disappeared from posting. Imagine being that thick and useless that instead of putting up a coherent argument to counter posts you don’t like you just act like a total knob and get the mods to suspend the accounts of the people showing you up? And that’s when you’re already using about four different accounts to filter your feeble arguments through. As T.V.O.R said it’s pitiful really and so thoroughly despotic and grandiose. You say you believe in free speech but only if other people say things you agree with. If not, as seen with T.V.O.R, you act like a rampaging despotic nut job.

Edited by MasterRace
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch, this thread is back. Not unexpected I suppose. 

Have you never heard the term whistle-blowing? Dr G. tried every avenue and was well aware of what was at risk on her island. She isn't doing this for publicity, she's been offered far better gigs tha

With respect, you are. Without @rachomics on island PCR testing for covid would not have happened when it did, if at all. Of course, Rizwan Khan and Steve Doyle were vital too - sorry don’t know Dr Sh

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, MasterRace said:

I’m sure most posters who challenge the mighty intellect 😂 of posters like Quilp et all probably get a ban. I was just looking at the other thread where so many posters questioning the repetitive COVID hysterics seem to have just disappeared from posting. Imagine being that thick and useless that instead of putting up a coherent argument to counter posts you don’t like you just act like a total knob and get the mods to suspend the accounts of the people showing you up? And that’s when you’re already using about four different accounts to filter your feeble arguments through. As T.V.O.R said it’s pitiful really and so thoroughly despotic and grandiose. You say you believe in free speech but only if other people say things you agree with. If not, as seen with T.V.O.R, you act like a rampaging despotic nut job.

I suggest you check the meaning of coherent, hysterical and despotic. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, MasterRace said:

I see, well there is a right way to go about things and there is a wrong way to go about things. Starting a new account and immediately attacking a well seasoned forum member is definitely going to attract the wrong sort of attention.

The decision for any bans are made by the Mod/Admin team, regardless of who initially reports a post. You would be better to take up any complaint directly rather than try to derail numerous threads which just spoils it for everyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
6 hours ago, Annoymouse said:

Did T.V.O.R get a temp ban or something? Where has this MasterArse come from?

Sultan, and a dozen other banned iterations.

The bans come because of his aggression, insults, personal attacks which make a mockery of freedom of speech.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
15 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I don’t recall getting any type of ban. John can you clarify? Thanks 

I’ve not suspended you. If you’re sultan, amaze, CowMan, MasterRace, etc. Etc., I’m quite willing to oblige.

No idea why @annoymouse  is trying to connect you.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’ve not suspended you. If you’re sultan, amaze, CowMan, MasterRace, etc. Etc., I’m quite willing to oblige.

No idea why @annoymouse  is trying to connect you.

People get very confused about who is who, especially with all these sequential accounts, and accusations of sock-puppetry (what ever happened to that rule?).  Someone confused me and you yesterday, despite the fact that we've had the same login names for many years, and post under our real names (or almost, in my case).

For the avoidance of doubt, if there is any out there:

The poster 'Wrighty' is Ian Wright, an orthopaedic surgeon based at Noble's.

The poster and moderator 'John Wright' is John Wright, an island based advocate.

As far as I'm aware, the ex-footballer and pundit 'Ian Wright-Right-Right' doesn't contribute to these boards, but no doubt if he did John and I would be confused with him too.

16 minutes ago, wrighty said:

People get very confused about who is who, especially with all these sequential accounts, and accusations of sock-puppetry (what ever happened to that rule?).  Someone confused me and you yesterday, despite the fact that we've had the same login names for many years, and post under our real names (or almost, in my case).

The poster and moderator 'John Wright' is John Wright, an island based advocate.

As far as I'm aware, the ex-footballer and pundit 'Ian Wright-Right-Right' doesn't contribute to these boards, but no doubt if he did John and I would be confused with him too.

Hang on...I thought YOU were Ian Wright ex Arsenal and England striker and telly pundit? Christ, I’m confused.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Hang on...I thought YOU were Ian Wright ex Arsenal and England striker and telly pundit? Christ, I’m confused.

I once tried to confirm my ID at the post office by showing them a copy of his autobiography. They didn’t accept it for some reason. Probably racists. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
16 minutes ago, wrighty said:

I once tried to confirm my ID at the post office by showing them a copy of his autobiography. They didn’t accept it for some reason. Probably racists. 

They couldn’t believe you were wearing whiteface

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, wrighty said:

But who's right?

If two wrights make a wrong, do three wrights make it alwright?

Brain melt....

• Confused 1