Spat between Chief Minister and Dr Glover

59 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Aren't we also forgetting the First Lord of the Long Grass ?

And indeed Marshall of the Shredder.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch, this thread is back. Not unexpected I suppose. 

Have you never heard the term whistle-blowing? Dr G. tried every avenue and was well aware of what was at risk on her island. She isn't doing this for publicity, she's been offered far better gigs tha

With respect, you are. Without @rachomics on island PCR testing for covid would not have happened when it did, if at all. Of course, Rizwan Khan and Steve Doyle were vital too - sorry don’t know Dr Sh

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Dominic Delaney ??????? 

Possibly 25 years late with that reference but for those who remember it was a magnificent syrup - and he got offended if it was ever mentioned 

Worst syrup in the history of rugs. As obvious as the bollocks on a bulldog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
1 minute ago, Boris Johnson said:

Worse than Lego hair Cretney's?

Easily 

On 10/30/2020 at 6:28 PM, slinkydevil said:

Watching it again I'm still calling bullshit, it's even written in his style of delivery.

Just to refresh everyone's memory. 

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, quilp said:

And then there's this...

Yes, I posted this on the covid thread.  Utter bollocks of a system, not to mention lost 111 recordings and abysmal treatment at the Sea Terminal. 

Edited by Gladys
  • Like 3
46 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Yes, I posted this on the covid thread.  Utter bollocks of a system, not to mention lost 111 recordings and abysmal treatment at the Sea Terminal. 

To be fair it's utter bollocks people are going on day trips to pick up dogs.

I agree the system is a shambles.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

To be fair it's utter bollocks people are going on day trips to pick up dogs.

If the rules let you do it, the rules let you do it. That said, I've always been a bit sceptical about the sort of people who add their pets to the company web page, and give them their own email addresses. 

image.thumb.png.086140d5ef9716d62d5379560c18ae7a.png

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

If the rules let you do it, the rules let you do it. 

Yes, but wouldn't you expect, during a pandemic for common sense and essentiality to override that.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

If the rules let you do it, the rules let you do it. That said, I've always been a bit sceptical about the sort of people who add their pets to the company web page, and give them their own email addresses. 

image.thumb.png.086140d5ef9716d62d5379560c18ae7a.png

Correct - obviously the kind of deluded individual who uses shocking cringey phrases  such as “Fur Babies” 

It’s a fucking dog.

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Yes, but wouldn't you expect, during a pandemic for common sense and essentiality to override that.

No, there's no common sense so why would anything be overridden

1 hour ago, Barlow said:

Quite. What sort of selfish moron thinks that while the rest of the IOM is locked down, its OK to travel to buy a fucking dog. I agree with Gladys that the 111 admin appears to be lacking , but the fact that the public is paying for admin for this sort of shite is equally as shocking. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Quite. What sort of selfish moron thinks that while the rest of the IOM is locked down, its OK to travel to buy a fucking dog. I agree with Gladys that the 111 admin appears to be lacking , but the fact that the public is paying for admin for this sort of shite is equally as shocking. 

But it doesn't matter what the purpose is, she had the paperwork to make the first trip.   When anyone  on here calls for opening the borders, the response is you can leave any time, you just have to self isolate when you return.  They did everything the right way, but she got treated badly on her return and was given duff info from 111, it would seem.

So, to allow the pair of them to be in the same house, they did an overnight round trip so they could isolate together.  Does that not strike you as bizarre? 

Its like the other couple, where the wife returned after treatment and the husband had to stay in a tent or caravan.  That was clearly absurd as her medical sign off said she didn't need support, IIRC, so they said no hubby must stay away.  Now, she may not have needed ongoing medical support but surely she would have benefitted from another person with her?  It all went very quiet on that front, so either they were told to suck it up, or someone with a bit of sense allowed the husband to isolate with her. 

• Like 5