strange encounters - Farmhill Meadows

Hi All

Last night i noticed that unmarked white van was wondering around Farmhill Meadows area.

White van (no any labels on it) stopped in my neigbourhood around 2 am, two men in security like outfit went out and scan area with torches. They walked around and did some kind of check of random doors, then jumped in and drove away.

Usually i would mark it as informational event, but this was second time that i noticed them.

Maybe im a bit paranoid, but it is a bit strange for me.

Does anyone some 'light' on it or have some rational explenation? As i would say that only police patrols would wonder around during night or emergency services

Just to mention that all that 'covert ops' was very quick no more that 5 min, it looks like they were in rush. Also had very bright torches.

cheers

Marwicus

Edited by Marwicus
update
1 hour ago, Marwicus said:

Hi All

Last night i noticed that unmarked white van was wondering around Farmhill Meadows area.

White van (no any labels on it) stopped in my neigbourhood around 2 am, two men in security like outfit went out and scan area with torches. They walked around and did some kind of check of random doors, then jumped in and drove away.

Usually i would mark it as informational event, but this was second time that i noticed them.

Maybe im a bit paranoid, but it is a bit strange for me.

Does anyone some 'light' on it or have some rational explenation? As i would say that only police patrols would wonder around during night or emergency services

cheers

Marwicus

Police cutbacks, can't afford to sticker up their wheels!

12 hours ago, Marwicus said:

Mistery solved - night time milk delivery form Manx Creamery. :D

Case closed. Archived to X file database

Don't believe it. I'll be going out overnight now with my torch checking just make sure..............🤫

3 hours ago, Apple said:

Don't believe it. I'll be going out overnight now with my torch checking just make sure..............🤫

Depends on area. They do some areas M W F and others Tu Th S.

19 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Depends on area. They do some areas M W F and others Tu Th S.

Ok. Just to be sure I am going to wear black clothing....:ph34r:...and probably not carrying any milk.