Next week’s ‘Examiner’ - You read it here first

As I write this Joe Biden is on the cusp of being handed the keys to the White House. Gazing not so deeply into my crystal ball, I see this story in next weeks ‘Examiner’...

’Agneash man’s close encounter with President!’

A resident of Agneash has been telling the Examiner how he nearly met new US President ‘Sleepy’ Joe Biden. Terry Stupid, who is Chief Government Arse-Licker at Gef the Mongoose, was on holiday in Pennsylvania in 1979 when he saw a man in a big hat walking a dog. ‘I though ‘that’s a big hat’’ enthused Terry, ‘I wonder if that fella is a local big-wig with a big-hat to match’ Asking a passing local, who was being pursued by armed police, to identify the celebrity, Terry was amazed to discover that the dog being walked was none other than ‘Declan’ the Irish Water Spaniel belonging to the sister of the lawyer of the dentist whose golf partner once played piano at a wedding attended by the florist who went to college with the woman whose husband sold a car to the brother of a gardener who gave some rose bushes to Joe Biden. 

‘If only Joe himself had been walking the dog that day, I’d have met him’ sighed Terry. ‘Or perhaps he’d have ignored me.’ ‘Anyway I think it was Pennsylvania, but it might have been the Pennines ‘cos they sound quite similar. Or perhaps I dreamed it’. 

And as Terry told us with a smile, ‘Anyway, like many readers of the Examiner, I’m a credulous idiot, so I’m not really sure if the bit about the rose bushes is true anyway’.

• Like 5
  • Haha 14
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I write this Joe Biden is on the cusp of being handed the keys to the White House. Gazing not so deeply into my crystal ball, I see this story in next weeks ‘Examiner’... ’Agneash man’s close

I predict a set of commemorative stamps.

More likely Frank...

Posted Images