Jump to content

Strang man admits paedophile gang allegations were false


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

So how would you describe his mental health? 

That would be the result of a full assessment by a psychiatrist and mental health team in an appropriate setting. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would this be locked as the matter is no longer sub judice?  The last thing any society needs is outliers running their own version of policing and justice.  The correct thing to do is pass t

Andrew Fenton is mental, and always has been, right back to primary school. I can't believe people are queueing up to pay his fine. What a bunch of idiots.

There's something about people who are involved in constant drama. I remember when I used Facebook he was very vocal about a lot of stuff. This was before he became a  self styled'paedo hunter'. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Utd Front said:

You clearly have a good grasp of mental health by using such insulting terminology. Maybe you should take a trip back to the dark ages where leeches were the answer; you'd fit in well. 

Riiiight.  Fruitcake is insulting?  I don't know his actual psychological issues, of which there clearly appear to many.  Frankly Fruitcake was the least insulting term I could think of! 

You are either him (does this class as social media, which you're banned from?) or clearly have some close relationship with him and taking this particularly personally. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Riiiight.  Fruitcake is insulting?  I don't know his actual psychological issues, of which there clearly appear to many.  Frankly Fruitcake was the least insulting term I could think of! 

Of course it is insulting.

A person can only know someone when you have walked a mile in their shoes and those of us who use such terminology  are maybe selecting some aspect of ourselves that we despise or find unacceptable in others and perhaps ourselves. 

Look up mental mechanisms.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Riiiight.  Fruitcake is insulting?  I don't know his actual psychological issues, of which there clearly appear to many.  Frankly Fruitcake was the least insulting term I could think of! 

You are either him (does this class as social media, which you're banned from?) or clearly have some close relationship with him and taking this particularly personally. 

I can assure you it’s neither. I just think as a society we need to stop using such derogatory terms that do nothing but continue the stigma associated with mental illness, which in turn deters some from seeking help and support. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Apple said:

Of course it is insulting.

A person can only know someone when you have walked a mile in their shoes and those of us who use such terminology  are maybe selecting some aspect of ourselves that we despise or find unacceptable in others and perhaps ourselves. 

Look up mental mechanisms.

 

3 minutes ago, Utd Front said:

I can assure you it’s neither. I just think as a society we need to stop using such derogatory terms that do nothing but continue the stigma associated with mental illness, which in turn deters some from seeking help and support. 

Would you prefer i use a term like paranoid dillusions? I'm no mental health expert so God knows what's wrong with him.

It seems 'mental health' is the new tag word and you're not cool unless you've got issues. There are a lot of people using this new buzz word as an excuse for being lazy/weak/evil/a dickhead.

If you actually cared about him I would have thought you would have raised his mental health earlier rather than getting indignant. 

Also you seem to have some inside knowledge that may have been helpful to the investigation. Perhaps it would have been beneficial to all parties if you had shared this 'evidence' you have with the police in the course of their investigation.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

I'm no mental health expert

Best then to stop trying to diagnose people, even in derogatory terms. 

 

3 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

It seems 'mental health' is the new tag word and you're not cool unless you've got issues.

There is a genuine lack of knowledge and understanding about mental health and mental illness and that is covered in another recent thread if anyone wants further clarity / information.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Apple said:

Of course it is insulting.

A person can only know someone when you have walked a mile in their shoes and those of us who use such terminology  are maybe selecting some aspect of ourselves that we despise or find unacceptable in others and perhaps ourselves. 

Look up mental mechanisms.

Apple cake.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would not venture a diagnosis of any mental health issues this man may have. However, I have observed him struggling unsuccessfully to keep his temper on several occasions, becoming extremely angry and incoherent without any noticeable provocation. I have also seen him behaving irrationally, seeming to have a different idea of reality from others, and displaying physical aggression. Of course, we are all capable of these behaviours, but seldom display them with such frequency and to such an extreme degree. I think he may benefit from some professional help.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, WTF said:

3x2's might help him get better.

Ahhh, those were the days. A good beating used to work wonders, especially on the female patients. Anyone else interested in a job?

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, manxman34 said:

I would not venture a diagnosis of any mental health issues this man may have. However, I have observed him struggling unsuccessfully to keep his temper on several occasions, becoming extremely angry and incoherent without any noticeable provocation. I have also seen him behaving irrationally, seeming to have a different idea of reality from others, and displaying physical aggression. Of course, we are all capable of these behaviours, but seldom display them with such frequency and to such an extreme degree. I think he may benefit from some professional help.

I condone nothing he has done. He has probably hindered cases instead of helping. The Police are there for good reason, there is no need at all for these pitchfork wielding, self appointed judges, who probably have every rite to hate anyone messing with kids, but hasn’t the rite to act like he has.

Looking into history, the guy lost a young child. Unless we have been in that situation we should not ignore the effect that could have on his ability to think clearly. 
Professionals should have this sewn up, but I doubt any are involved.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...