Strang man admits paedophile gang allegations were false

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would this be locked as the matter is no longer sub judice?  The last thing any society needs is outliers running their own version of policing and justice.  The correct thing to do is pass t

Andrew Fenton is mental, and always has been, right back to primary school. I can't believe people are queueing up to pay his fine. What a bunch of idiots.

There's something about people who are involved in constant drama. I remember when I used Facebook he was very vocal about a lot of stuff. This was before he became a  self styled'paedo hunter'. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Scotty said:

Whaaaaaaat !

The history of 'treatment' of patients with mental illness is quite brutal. WTF's 3 x 2's approach would seem to indicate a desire for some sort of return to those sort of approaches, unless I am very much mistaken. 

• Like 1

I find this whole thread quite disturbing to be honest.

Whatever people's opinions of the bloke (and I have mine) he is a real person and random on the Internet shouldn't be discussing his mental health to show up on google for years to come.

Thread should be deleted, and I say that as someone who thinks he is a whopper

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

I find this whole thread quite disturbing to be honest.

Whatever people's opinions of the bloke (and I have mine) he is a real person and random on the Internet shouldn't be discussing his mental health to show up on google for years to come.

Thread should be deleted, and I say that as someone who thinks he is a whopper

We were all waiting to see what your third post in five years would be. Well done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The only way to encourage a proper and modern understanding of mental health / mental illness is to actually debate the issues in the open, obviously without any reference to any individuals.

Society at large has a lot to contend with in these areas and the statutory services do not make it easy to understand the stigma and impact of how they relate and report on these issues. 

No-one would in my view choose to be miserable or troubled to the extent of experiencing symptoms of mental illness if they had a choice, hence the view that they should "just pull themselves together" makes no sense. A big topic, but every little bit helps.

• Like 1

Reading through this, I am reminded of Tame Elf who was convicted of a traffic offence, I think, but claimed not to recognise the law on some peculiar logic to do with being registered at birth at which time the state stole his identity and so had no jurisdiction over him.

His challenge was supported by many and he was probably encouraged and egged on with all sorts of pseudo logic and legal interpretion. He was convicted, but all the supporters seemed to vanish back into the woodwork when it became clear that, unfortunately, the basis of his campaign was founded on rubbish. 

I see similar here, he is lauded and supported in his campaign against paedophilia and what seems to be a sustained attack on those who are the alleged perpetrators, with no proof.  

To a degree, I pity him but think that the 'supporters' have fed him.  Sure, they are putting their hands in their pockets, but they don't have the criminal conviction and possible other legal consequences that he has and continue to feed his belief in himself as the only person who can bring justice.

Very sad. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
30 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Unless we have been in that situation we should not ignore the effect that could have on his ability to think clearly. 

Well said Sir.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, horatiotheturd said:

Scotty

I post on here plenty thanks, but got a new phone and cant remember the password and no longer have access to the email the account  was registered to.

Stop taking the piss out of someone who clearly has issues.

Who am I taking the piss out of ?
Are you saying you have issues ? Please clarify.

I would be a little concerned that allegations have been made about these men by young girls and boys to the Police with AF as a witness. Just because an allegation does not generate enough evidence to bring about a successful prosecution, does not mean the accused are innocent. Just not proven guilty in a court of Law. Possibly because our laws don’t allow for the correct charges to be brought. Instead of worrying about the reputations of a few men and woman accused, we really should be considering the children these people have allegedly destroyed, raped and abused. My heart aches for them. 

Edited by Scaredy Cat
Typo
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Reading through this, I am reminded of Tame Elf who was convicted of a traffic offence, I think, but claimed not to recognise the law on some peculiar logic to do with being registered at birth at which time the state stole his identity and so had no jurisdiction over him.

His challenge was supported by many and he was probably encouraged and egged on with all sorts of pseudo logic and legal interpretion. He was convicted, but all the supporters seemed to vanish back into the woodwork when it became clear that, unfortunately, the basis of his campaign was founded on rubbish. 

I see similar here, he is lauded and supported in his campaign against paedophilia and what seems to be a sustained attack on those who are the alleged perpetrators, with no proof.  

To a degree, I pity him but think that the 'supporters' have fed him.  Sure, they are putting their hands in their pockets, but they don't have the criminal conviction and possible other legal consequences that he has and continue to feed his belief in himself as the only person who can bring justice.

Very sad. .

Edited by Scotty
47 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Very sad. 

I was thinking pretty much the same, some FB people are trying to get him to back off but there are some knuckledraggers egging him on and feeding his sense of doing the right thing. For his sake they should be helping him, not pushing him into possible further breaches of the law and jail!

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Barlow said:

Manx Radio report

Plenty of donations to pay the fine on gofundme.com

OK, I don't know the details of this one, but I do know there are too many cases of Walter Mitty vigilante glory hunters, and there is nothing like a paedophile allegation to bring them out from under their stones.

Nothing wrong with your thread. Sadly it is one particular FB site administered by a well known person that attracts, all the oddballs and local politicos and granny farmers. Very Unhealthy. 

Secondly the sentencing was quite frankly very lenient to say the least. Perhaps some kind, informative and judicial knowledgeable people, could look to get this case referred to the AGs office as unduly leinient.

Whilst the offender referred to was also given a restraining order and ordered to stop publicising names and false allegations, what’s to say that this won’t be broken, or perhaps new allegations made against new and other individuals.? If someone is suffering from MH issues, will it take a potential breach of a court order, before possible remedial treatment is carried out?