Strang man admits paedophile gang allegations were false

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would this be locked as the matter is no longer sub judice?  The last thing any society needs is outliers running their own version of policing and justice.  The correct thing to do is pass t

Andrew Fenton is mental, and always has been, right back to primary school. I can't believe people are queueing up to pay his fine. What a bunch of idiots.

This. The Bookface vigilante mob may think they're doing good but I can't see how. If they accuse someone and they're wrong, they can ruin lives. If they accuse someone and they're right, they are pot

Posted Images

I’m the least reactionary mentalist right-wing headbanger on this forum (or so I like to think) but if this individual was dragged out of bed at 3:00 a.m. carted off to Stoney Mountain Quarry and despatched by three or four well placed 9mm rounds would the world be a poorer place? I think not to be honest. And on that immoral note, I bid you all goodnight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

I’m the least reactionary mentalist right-wing headbanger on this forum (or so I like to think) but if this individual was dragged out of bed at 3:00 a.m. carted off to Stoney Mountain Quarry and despatched by three or four well placed 9mm rounds would the world be a poorer place? I think not to be honest. And on that immoral note, I bid you all goodnight.

Good to see you bring your usual balance and tolerance to the debate. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Curious that you should suggest such a thing for this individual yet not paedos, which the IOM has an appalling record for bringing to justice.  Sadly, those affected seem to be left with two choices, keep quiet or take the law into your own hands. The damage caused is sadly life long, yet the punishments are not proportionate. 

No one is denying the existence of paedophiles, nor the devastating effect on victims or that those convicted should be punished.  

However, that does not justify or excuse someone taking the law into their own hands, frankly, whether their alleged perpetrator is or is not a paedophile.  The justice system determines whether or not they are guilty and the punishment. 

You say those affected have no choice, well they actually do. 

Furthermore, was AF "affected" by the people he harassed, was he a victim of their alleged paedophilia?  

It would seem not, so what made him decide that he was the man to "sort this out" other than narcissism, most likely in no small part encouraged by a lynch mob on social media? 

Not only has he been convicted of criminal behaviour, it would seem he is not remorseful, so we will see if he stops his vigilante activity. 

Even if any of the people he has accused and harassed are guilty, it is not for him or anyone else to mete out their version of justice. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Gladys said:

Good to see you bring your usual balance and tolerance to the debate. :thumbsup:

I’m known for my mediation and empathy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Uhtred said:

9mm.JPG

10 hours ago, Uhtred said:

But,,, suppose the body was found by youngsters - will no one think of the children?

On 11/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, Scaredy Cat said:

Instead of worrying about the reputations of a few men and woman accused, we really should be considering the children these people have allegedly destroyed, raped and abused. My heart aches for them. 

I'm new to the Forums but have been following this case and public FB postings from/about AF because it sounds so awful. I'm not for even one minute looking minimise the effect on true victims of sexual abuse but we SHOULD be worrying about the reputations of those accused with no evidence, it's an abhorrent practice. Given the history of his FB tirades he seems to be of the opinion that if he believes something, then everyone else should - and if you have the temerity not to then you're guilty too? Somewhat irrational to say the least.

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I have to say the irony of a lynch mob to lynch another lynch mob  is not lost.

Well spotted - thank you.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, John Wright said:

And totally tasteless humour

It was intended more as an ironic reflection that two wrongs don’t make a right, rather than expressly humorous. Although there has always been, and always will be, a place in this world for tasteless humour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Gladys said:

No one is denying the existence of paedophiles, nor the devastating effect on victims or that those convicted should be punished.  

However, that does not justify or excuse someone taking the law into their own hands, frankly, whether their alleged perpetrator is or is not a paedophile.  The justice system determines whether or not they are guilty and the punishment. 

You say those affected have no choice, well they actually do. 

Furthermore, was AF "affected" by the people he harassed, was he a victim of their alleged paedophilia?  

It would seem not, so what made him decide that he was the man to "sort this out" other than narcissism, most likely in no small part encouraged by a lynch mob on social media? 

Not only has he been convicted of criminal behaviour, it would seem he is not remorseful, so we will see if he stops his vigilante activity. 

Even if any of the people he has accused and harassed are guilty, it is not for him or anyone else to mete out their version of justice. 

I am not saying that the methods employed by AF are acceptable, but what I am saying is that unless you walk in the shoes of victims you will never know what lengths you would go to when desperate. At the end of the day and regardless of what you think of his methods, does it not make you wonder why someone would go to such lengths. People usually, but not always, lie for gain; what’s the gain here? 

• Thanks 1