Strang man admits paedophile gang allegations were false

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would this be locked as the matter is no longer sub judice?  The last thing any society needs is outliers running their own version of policing and justice.  The correct thing to do is pass t

Andrew Fenton is mental, and always has been, right back to primary school. I can't believe people are queueing up to pay his fine. What a bunch of idiots.

There's something about people who are involved in constant drama. I remember when I used Facebook he was very vocal about a lot of stuff. This was before he became a  self styled'paedo hunter'. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Utd Front said:

He then embarked on a social media campaign against alleged perpetrators based on what he had been told.

Does that somehow make it better?  Arguably, it is worse than if he had suffered at the hands of his victims when there could be some mitigation of what he did.  If he took the word of someone who says they were abused and then launches a campaign of harassment against the alleged perpetrators, is that not worse as he is now self-appointed investigator, judge, jury and executioner?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Gladys said:

is that not worse as he is now self-appointed investigator, judge, jury and executioner?

Goodness me ... he would fit quite well on Manxforums then as he seems to have been well and truly pilloried and condemned on this thread. 

2 hours ago, HeliX said:

Dunno, what's a proper bike? It goes neeeoooowm if that helps.

Must be quick if it only has one m.  Three m's would be a tad slower

• Like 1
On 11/21/2020 at 4:36 PM, Gladys said:

Remember Carl Beech?  It was a funny kind of Munchausen by proxy.

No it wasn't.

8 minutes ago, Apple said:

Goodness me ... heidiot would fit quite well on Manxforums then as he seems to have been well and truly pilloried and condemned on this thread. 

He's an idiot.

But in the interest of fairness he is good at his job, and I hope that this idiocy doesnt affect that too badly.

Goodness me ... heidiot would fit quite well on Manxforums then as he seems to have been well and truly pilloried and condemned on this thread. 

My post was altered to read something I had not written. Please do not do that again.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Apple said:

Goodness me ... he would fit quite well on Manxforums then as he seems to have been well and truly pilloried and condemned on this thread. 

Having been convicted of an offence and showing no remorse or contrition by due process?  If he had posted on 3fm something more contrite and that he wanted to put it all behind him, there may be more sympathy from this quarter.  But, apparently it is all going to come out, but this will take time as these things do, so he is expecting to be vindicated.  Unfortunately for him, even if those people are found to be guilty there is still no excuse for his behaviour. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gladys said:

What was it then? 

The evidence for the diagnosis as far as I know has neither been ascertained or published.  Conditions as the one described suggest expertise in detailed forensic psychiatric conditions. 

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Having been convicted of an offence and showing no remorse or contrition by due process?  If he had posted on 3fm something more contrite and that he wanted to put it all behind him, there may be more sympathy from this quarter.  But, apparently it is all going to come out, but this will take time as these things do, so he is expecting to be vindicated.  Unfortunately for him, even if those people are found to be guilty there is still no excuse for his behaviour. 

He's just been caught doing what 80% of Facebook do and get away with...all inference.

You can see similar with Trump's followers.

Social media...the lynch mob...more nits than knitting this time around though.

6860250aa761f64da221dc4e03023dcc.jpg

1 minute ago, Albert Tatlock said:

He's just been caught doing what 80% of Facebook do and get away with...all inference.

You can see similar with Trump's followers.

Social media...the lynch mob...more nits than knitting at the guillotine this time around though.

6860250aa761f64da221dc4e03023dcc.jpg

Edited by Albert Tatlock

I wouldn’t usually comment on things like this but AF didn’t just plaster things on fb, he sent anonymous messages to the men’s work, family and friends. For over a year. These men werent the only people he has done this to, I am led to believe it was double figures the people who had complaints in against him with the police but harassment is a hard charge to stick, as I’m sure anyone with knowledge of these things could confirm and these are the only charges that could be held against him.

I don’t know if what he has said is correct or not, I do know he has ruined multiple peoples lives, many of whom he has had arguments with, through messages to friends, family and workplaces making very big false accusations. 

My personal view is that he probably does have some mental health issues and if you upset him he is willing to tarnish your reputation in the worst way and the internet has given him the avenue to do this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1