Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

Vaccine- who will have it?

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

I don’t express any opinion on post unlike you!!

Lol, you do it all the time though! And I certainly don't get "upset very easily," mildly annoyed- yes, at lazy posters who don't bother to read recent posts and repeat stuff that has already been posted. You do that all the time too, but that's par for the course on this forum, mostly. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was quite revealing when at one of the briefings last week he spent quite a while explaining how the IOM's clinicians had debated whether to extend the period between doses, and it was a consensus

Who is talking about setting up in a cowshed?  There are plenty of nice, warm venues large enough to do this on the IOM without OTT adaptations.  

Timeout. You were given a gentle hint earlier. 

Posted Images

Looks like vaccinations passport will happen, hope Howie on the case!

Review into vaccine passports will be led by Michael Gove

The PM was also asked about the possibility of vaccine passports, both for international travel and for doing things at home such as going to a football match.

Mr Johnson revealed that cabinet minister Michael Gove will be leading a review into the idea.

"This is an area where we're looking at a novelty for our country. We've never thought of having anything like this before," he said.

"There are deep and complex issues that we need to explore, ethical issues."

He stressed: "We can't be discriminatory against people who, for whatever reason, don't take a vaccine.

"Some people may genuinely refuse to have one. I think that's a mistake. But we need to thrash all this out."

He added that it was more likely to be introduced with regards to international travel as other countries will probably make proof of a jab a requirement.

"When you look at the international side of things, there's no question that a lot of countries will be going that way," he said.

"It's going to come on the international stage whatever."

International travel I don't really have a problem with, I've had to provide vaccination details before and get a yellow fever jab, that's understandable, and already a thing.

Internally though, the idea of needing one to go to an event or something, well that's a preposterous idea and they should fuck it right off.

• Like 1

We can relocate all those who refuse to be jabbed to Foxdil where they can inbreed their own vaxless community to their heart's content....

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

..., the idea of needing one to go to an event or something, well that's a preposterous idea and they should fuck it right off.

Why?

11 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

International travel I don't really have a problem with, I've had to provide vaccination details before and get a yellow fever jab, that's understandable, and already a thing.

Internally though, the idea of needing one to go to an event or something, well that's a preposterous idea and they should fuck it right off.

Well it’s happening in Israel now and can see it being copied in other countries, wonder what Courtney Heading will do when refused entry?

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/no-evidence-covid-cluster-isnt-under-control-health-minister/

When questioned by Ms Espey about the vaccine roll-out The MBE stated that "all over 50's will be done by end of May" (from 4:14 onwards).

Is that true and is that for both jabs?? I thought they said it would be August/September.

13 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well it’s happening in Israel now and can see it being copied in other countries, wonder what Courtney Heading will do when refused entry?

He should be refused entry anywhere on grounds of sanity, let alone vaccination.

It's only IoMG that could entertain him....

16 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/no-evidence-covid-cluster-isnt-under-control-health-minister/

When questioned by Ms Espey about the vaccine roll-out The MBE stated that "all over 50's will be done by end of May" (from 4:14 onwards).

Is that true and is that for both jabs?? I thought they said it would be August/September.

All over 50s by the end of May is the plan, and the rest by end of September except children. 

So I guess if anyone is planning of a foreign summer holiday, they will have to leave the kids at home as the will not be vaccinated.

3 hours ago, quilp said:

Lol, you do it all the time though! And I certainly don't get "upset very easily," mildly annoyed- yes, at lazy posters who don't bother to read recent posts and repeat stuff that has already been posted. You do that all the time too, but that's par for the course on this forum, mostly. 

Apparently Guernsey forums tolerate lazy posters so much better than ours:D

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Cambon said:

All over 50s by the end of May is the plan, and the rest by end of September except children. 

So I guess if anyone is planning of a foreign summer holiday, they will have to leave the kids at home as the will not be vaccinated.

Yes, I heard what he said but I'm not sure that was what we were told when they put the vaccination plan together in December. I understood all over 50's would not be vaccinated until August/September.