Vaccine- who will have it?

19 minutes ago, Cambon said:

It was going to be all over 50s to have both doses by end of May. That is no longer possible after last weeks 10 week AZ cock up. So that date is now mid to late June.

Which by happy coincidence will tally with the English opening up fully.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was quite revealing when at one of the briefings last week he spent quite a while explaining how the IOM's clinicians had debated whether to extend the period between doses, and it was a consensus

Who is talking about setting up in a cowshed?  There are plenty of nice, warm venues large enough to do this on the IOM without OTT adaptations.  

Always something to moan about.  Can’t you just be grateful that you live here and not, virtually, anywhere else in the world.  Last time I looked the UK/CI/IOM were streets ahead of the rest of the w

Posted Images

I have my first jab next week, t gives me some reassurance to the problems that could arise.

Should I deny that?

Should I continue to accept the 'crowding' that I get at the mo? Old folks are the worst!!!

Why is that?

So over 50s forecast made, hopefully over 65s soon?

Hope so.

Just for comparison's sake (ie not complaining..much) From personal chats over the last day or two, all in England this age group and most 60+ who want it have had the first jab and one or two the second.

Andalucia in Spain are sending out appointments for 40 somethings now.

Nouvelle Aquitaine in SW France have only got as far as clinically vulnerable 60 somethings. 

So... We are well behind the curve but not as much as France.

18 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

No i am not the ghost hissing sid, I moved too this lovely island a few years back because it a beautiful abd safe place to live, but you lot moan and whine about everything and do nothing about it, your worse than londoners moaning. Grow a pair. 

We're not happy unless we're moaning (or correcting others spelling and grammar)

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Hope so.

Just for comparison's sake (ie not complaining..much) From personal chats over the last day or two, all in England this age group and most 60+ who want it have had the first jab and one or two the second.

Andalucia in Spain are sending out appointments for 40 somethings now.

Nouvelle Aquitaine in SW France have only got as far as clinically vulnerable 60 somethings. 

So... We are well behind the curve but not as much as France.

I'm 63, here in Penryn & Falmouth it's Cohort 6 and those 64 and over receiving first jabs so I expect mine in a week or so.

Over in Somerset those 60+ are receiving jabs.

Couldn't care less about the French.