Vaccine- who will have it?

16 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

Given the amount of time the whole of the island could have had the first vaccination shot. 

What are you going to do about it then? Just sit on your arse?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is talking about setting up in a cowshed?  There are plenty of nice, warm venues large enough to do this on the IOM without OTT adaptations.  

It was quite revealing when at one of the briefings last week he spent quite a while explaining how the IOM's clinicians had debated whether to extend the period between doses, and it was a consensus

Always something to moan about.  Can’t you just be grateful that you live here and not, virtually, anywhere else in the world.  Last time I looked the UK/CI/IOM were streets ahead of the rest of the w

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I love it when english people move here, and then tell us all what to do. 

Nothing would happen otherwise.

You need bath.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Billy kettlefish said:

No i am not the ghost hissing sid, I moved too this lovely island a few years back because it a beautiful abd safe place to live, but you lot moan and whine about everything and do nothing about it, your worse than londoners moaning. Grow a pair. 

To be fair, you sound very angry about something. You should take it easy, rest up a bit, have a few drinks.

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

I love it when english people move here, and then tell us all what to do. 

Agreed. Then you remind them about the boat in the morning and they get all arsey.

You always know when a jetload of English have arrived. You can still hear whining after the engines have stopped.

• Haha 5
38 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Agreed. Then you remind them about the boat in the morning and they get all arsey.

You always know when a jetload of English have arrived. You can still hear whining after the engines have stopped.

That joke got boring a few years ago. Any fresh material?

12 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

Just went past a empty airport vaccine centre, so if everyone is that worried about c19 start making some fuss about getting it sod the age just do it alphabetical get everyone their first jabs, does it take all this palaver. 

Really. It wasnt empty when I went past. Not heaving admittedly but there was a steady stream of wheelchairs, wheelers and sticks rolling and hobbling on through. 

Just now, Billy kettlefish said:

Just went past a empty airport vaccine centre, so if everyone is that worried about c19 start making some fuss about getting it sod the age just do it alphabetical get everyone their first jabs, does it take all this palaver. 

We saw your post the first time ! Weekend is always quieter but when I took someone on Friday to airport it was busy but very efficient, dropped her  army 2.51 for 3 pm appointments and at 3.04 finished and back in car park 

It was empty just a few odds and sods about, it should banged out with people having jabs their is no excuse for not doing it vaccines can flown in letters nd emails can be sent it is just another shambolic lack of organisation and the c19 rate of infections are rising fast 

13 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

It was empty just a few odds and sods about, it should banged out with people having jabs their is no excuse for not doing it vaccines can flown in letters nd emails can be sent it is just another shambolic lack of organisation and the c19 rate of infections are rising fast 

Where can vaccines be flown in from?

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

Yeh.whatever.