Jump to content

Vaccine- who will have it?


Recommended Posts

Praise where it’s due, I received my letter on Friday and registered online. 111 called me this afternoon and my first appointment is on Thursday. They also gave me the date of my second appointment.  Very pleasant, efficient and professional.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was quite revealing when at one of the briefings last week he spent quite a while explaining how the IOM's clinicians had debated whether to extend the period between doses, and it was a consensus

Who is talking about setting up in a cowshed?  There are plenty of nice, warm venues large enough to do this on the IOM without OTT adaptations.  

Always something to moan about.  Can’t you just be grateful that you live here and not, virtually, anywhere else in the world.  Last time I looked the UK/CI/IOM were streets ahead of the rest of the w

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Itsmeee said:

Praise where it’s due, I received my letter on Friday and registered online. 111 called me this afternoon and my first appointment is on Thursday. They also gave me the date of my second appointment.  Very pleasant, efficient and professional.

#metoo

Lovely lady on the blower, very efficient.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Itsmeee said:

Praise where it’s due, I received my letter on Friday and registered online. 111 called me this afternoon and my first appointment is on Thursday. They also gave me the date of my second appointment.  Very pleasant, efficient and professional.

Pretty much my experience 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

Jab day for me. Can anyone point me to the location online for the forms that need to be filled in?

Forms are easy to find on the internet: just turn right after Bots, Conspiracy theories and Cyborgs and you should see them straight ahead just before Idiots, Porn, Scams and Trolls.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see its showing on my 'Patient access' app already. This may come in handy before anyone sorts their shit out in terms of a passport/proof of vaccination. I don't hold out too much hope for the small paper copy

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, immortalpuppet said:

Nice to see its showing on my 'Patient access' app already. This may come in handy before anyone sorts their shit out in terms of a passport/proof of vaccination. I don't hold out too much hope for the small paper copy

My patient access doesn’t state which one or the batch number. It should.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, immortalpuppet said:

Neither has mine @John Wright. I imagine that's available at the back end somewhere in the more detailed GP notes for them to see.

But, I suspect the information will be necessary for whatever international vaccination passport standard is agreed.

I know that patient access can show the information, a friend in the south east of England showed me a screen shot of his patient access.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Wright said:

a friend in the south east of England showed me a screen shot of his patient access.

...Nice.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

well that went remarkably smoothly. It was very slick, if they had the gear and a 24hr shift system I think they could have this knocked out the park within a a couple of weeks

I was very impressed with the ‘production line’ when I had my jabs but I don’t know if a 24 hour service would be cost effective -  can’t see too many punters being up for a jab between midnight and 07:00.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uhtred said:

I was very impressed with the ‘production line’ when I had my jabs but I don’t know if a 24 hour service would be cost effective -  can’t see too many punters being up for a jab between midnight and 07:00.

True but if the carrot was a Summer opening of "boarders" perhaps they might.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...