A costly jetski visit to the Isle of Man.

Langweilig

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

It's got to be worth a few more quid than when he bought it, simply due to how world famous it is. I'd put it at least on a par with mike baldwins jag.

Or Del boy's Reliant Robin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Oscar Wilde said:

Honestly, could someone let me know when the bat mobile, sorry jet mobile is located, so his kids can have a good Christmas

Seriously, aren't you better off getting the Child Support Agency, or your daughter's (???) lawyers to contact the authorities over here than posting anonymously on a chat forum about it hoping that another anonymous person will get in touch with the whereabouts of his discarded 'asset'?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:50 AM, wrighty said:

Seriously, aren't you better off getting the Child Support Agency, or your daughter's (???) lawyers to contact the authorities over here than posting anonymously on a chat forum about it hoping that another anonymous person will get in touch with the whereabouts of his discarded 'asset

Edited by Oscar Wilde

13 minutes ago, Oscar Wilde said:

Im sorry, did i miss something, did i say i that i had a daughter? Play nice

You didn't, hence the "???" in my reply to you.  It is clear that you have a personal connection of some sort in this case though, and my advice to get the CSA or X's lawyers involved instead of posting here about it still stands.

• Like 2

On 12/24/2020 at 12:08 PM, wrighty said:

You didn't, hence the "???" in my reply to you.  It is clear that you have a personal connection of some sort in this case though, and my advice to get the CSA or X's lawyers involved instead of posting here about it 

Edited by Oscar Wilde

11 minutes ago, Oscar Wilde said:

Point taken wrighty and whose to say thats not already in place. Maybe im just trying to let the people that still believe in Santa down gently. Also doing a bit of research on what the MANX community think. This is way better than having to go and sell a story ( i have a job ). And if you are allowed to post, why cant I?

You can post what you like, I'm just suggesting better ways of achieving what you're looking for.  I don't think there's many here that have fallen for the Romeo and Juliet angle, except perhaps Juliet herself.

• Like 1