A costly jetski visit to the Isle of Man.

Langweilig

2 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

His 'agent' can't be doing that well...think the lad has dissapeared from history...as well he should...being a tit.

Maybe even his "agent" couldn't muster enough credibility to the story to sell it anymore.

He'd never ridden a jetski before but managed to navigate his way (with just enough fuel as well) across 20+ miles of open sea in the middle of winter to a tidal harbour at just the right time to get in, then hiked 15 miles on foot over hill and dale with a big f@ck-off rucksack to see some skirt on the southern outskirts of Douglas before tripping the light fantastic with her all evening as well.

Some of Skelly's tourism figures are more believable than that. In fact, he's probably already been added to them...

Edited by Non-Believer
extra bit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Indeed. Usually sucking you into a mortgage and taking the house you paid for and most of your stuff.

Happened twice to me Albert, but then, this time round my lovely lady, who I have been with for nearly thirty great years and will be with till I die, shared her house with me ! What goes around comes around and I did give my previous ladies my houses of my own free will anyway.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Maybe even his "agent" couldn't muster enough credibility to the story to sell it anymore.

He'd never ridden a jetski before but managed to navigate his way (with just enough fuel as well) across 20+ miles of open sea in the middle of winter to a tidal harbour at just the right time to get in, then hiked 15 miles on foot over hill and dale with a big f@ck-off rucksack to see some skirt on the southern outskirts of Douglas before tripping the light fantastic with her all evening as well.

Some of Skelly's tourism figures are more believable than that. In fact, he's probably already been added to them...

In hiding for now, but will come back out i reckon after the new year

So looking at today's newspaper, it turns out that jetski man would have met his beloved on two occasions when he should have been isolating after arriving on the Island to work back in September.

That is what is called sticking two fat fingers up to the rules and "fuck you Isle of Man".

Which doesn't make you wonder why UK is in such a shit state regarding Covid-19 just now.

Edited by Barlow
  • Like 2

Hi all,

Somebody told me today there's some rumour going around about this guy and the big question was if he was on that thing for 4.5hrs as he claims, he would have needed to have re-fuelled at some point on the journey over. And that would seem to be true even if he had used a ski with an exceptionally good range, according to this chart:

https://www.jetdrift.com/jet-ski-mpg-how-far-can-a-jet-ski-go/

Given that re-fuelling whilst sitting aboard one of these things in choppy waters must be next to impossible even for an experienced rider which he wasn't - even with a funnel to help - the next obvious thing we need to know is the make and model of the ski he used.

Any ideas?

5 hours ago, GD4XXX said:

Hi all,

Somebody told me today there's some rumour going around about this guy and the big question was if he was on that thing for 4.5hrs as he claims, he would have needed to have re-fuelled at some point on the journey over. And that would seem to be true even if he had used a ski with an exceptionally good range, according to this chart:

Given that re-fuelling whilst sitting aboard one of these things in choppy waters must be next to impossible even for an experienced rider which he wasn't - even with a funnel to help - the next obvious thing we need to know is the make and model of the ski he used.

Any ideas?

Yes, read the last 13 pages. Lots of views, old ground.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, GD4XXX said:

Hi all,

Any ideas?

:whistling: