Electioneering starting early,

2 hours ago, CowMan said:

Does he live in some sort of levitating space ship than can be in any Sheading?

Perhaps he's moved his floating geo-bubble island habitat-thingy round the coast a bit?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps she is motivated, sincere, hard-working and wants to give herself the best chance of success? I can understand why that may be a difficult concept for you to grasp of course.

I know Keiran pretty well, through the local music scene.  He’s a genuine guy - I have nothing to say about his past, as I didn’t know him then - who wants to see the island bettered for all. Yes, he

I can't let this go. You really are so very rude sometimes Dilli. Rude and judgemental. Gawd knows we are all judgemental at one level or another, but you are off the scale. You do know that ever

Posted Images

2 hours ago, CowMan said:

Didn’t Sole stand in Douglas last time? Now Arbory. Does he live in some sort of levitating space ship than can be in any Sheading?

Kinda it's called a car.

You can stand in any seat you like. It's up to the voters to decide that living three miles away means you aren't up for the job.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Declan said:

Kinda it's called a car.

You can stand in any seat you like. It's up to the voters to decide that living three miles away means you aren't up for the job.

It just seems an odd choice for someone who doesn’t live in the South as it’s a voter base that is focussed in very local issues. Difficult if you don’t live there I’d have thought. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Declan said:

Kinda it's called a car.

In all honesty many of the Douglas experts live in Braddan. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Declan said:

40 minutes ago, 2112 said:

In all honesty many of the Douglas experts live in Braddan. 

Or Crosby. Robertshaw lives along from Howard.

He seems to treat Douglas East and its constituents like the midden at the bottom of the garden (actually an apt description). Except election time when he sees the clusters of flats and the disparate residents as his ticket for a 5 year self-obsessed ego trip. 

Edited by Barlow
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, asitis said:

It'll be a hard choice in Malew / Castletown next time, between the intellectually challenged or the high IQ insane.

Don't worry.  I'm sure they'll be able to come up with candidates who are mad and stupid.

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Don't worry.  I'm sure they'll be able to come up with candidates who are mad and stupid.

I really hope so, that'll be my second protest vote sorted.

• Like 1

I met him recently and I couldn't get over how much he genuinely cares about this island and the people here... It was quite refreshing. He has my vote :)

• Thanks 1