1 hour ago, Banker said:

I think we do have some very competent MHKs, Shimmins, Thomas, Allison, Cannan also think Edge, Hooper have done good jobs questioning lots of things but they sometimes go OTT . Also Asford has done a generally good job in difficult circumstances when advised by some not very good 😌 officials.

Most of the others have been poor 

Rob Callister has never been backwards in coming forwards yet the only thing we have seen/heard lately is via his embarrassing "updates" on Facebook

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If he did stand for re election he is the obvious candidate for CM. He has had to put up with all sorts of crap, not least from people on here whilst steadying the ship through COVID. Yes in

My dealing with Tanya Augustus - Gloop were business related whereby she needed to supply information to satisfy Govt FSA Regulatory Rules. She said I’m an MLC and under GDPR I don’t have to provide i

Cometh the hour

Posted Images

Rob fucken Callister? Shut up! But then I’d have said that about Howard Quayle too!

Chris Thomas and maybe two or three others are the only one’s I wouldn’t be genuinely ashamed to say “This is our Chief Minister” about, its tragic.

3 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Rob fucken Callister? Shut up! But then I’d have said that about Howard Quayle too!

Chris Thomas and maybe two or three others are the only one’s I wouldn’t be genuinely ashamed to say “This is our Chief Minister” about, its tragic.

Oh, are you back in love with CT then?

He changed when he renounced his Ministership to go on the backbenches. You do realise that he will simply revert back to Minister mode.

That's how it works.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Oh, are you back in love with CT then?

He changed when he renounced his Ministership to go on the backbenches. You do realise that he will simply revert back to Minister mode.

That's how it works.

Well I think CT would be a good CM but prefer Alf, think Alex has probably lost some support on the schools COVID issues 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Banker said:

Well I think CT would be a good CM but prefer Alf, think Alex has probably lost some support on the schools COVID issues 

If CT stands it will take from September 2021 to August 2026 for him to write his programme for government proposal. It’ll be impenetrably densely written, million pages long, and unintelligible to any one without a PhD.

He’d just get there before the House was dissolved. 

5 years of no government and no ministers, possibly, sounds good.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, John Wright said:

If CT stands it will take from September 2021 to August 2026 for him to write his programme for government proposal. It’ll be impenetrably densely written, million pages long, and unintelligible to any one without a PhD.

He’d just get there before the House was dissolved. 

5 years of no government and no ministers, possibly, sounds good.

That's not true - he will have already have written it.

It's just that it will take us that long to read it.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, 2bees said:

My vote if I had one would go to this for next CM

rcf_blog_800x(2).jpg

8 hours ago, doc.fixit said:

Why haven't they been up in arms and questioning every move?

Easy money, but easily lost too if you rock the boat. 

8 hours ago, Banker said:

Alf is keeping his head well out of the fray 

He will definitely be the next CM. Playing the perfect game, controlling everyone. 

Anyone tries to outmanoeuvre him to  drop him in it  pre - election will feel his economic wrath.

The man knows when to keep his mouth well and truly shut. 

19 minutes ago, Apple said:

Alf is keeping his head well out of the fray 

He will definitely be the next CM. Playing the perfect game, controlling everyone. 

Anyone tries to outmanoeuvre him to  drop him in it  pre - election will feel his economic wrath.

The man knows when to keep his mouth well and truly shut. 

most of the time by the looks of it