Joe Biden: 46th POTUS

Zarley

Boris due an introductory phone call from Biden apparently, Bojo has high hopes of a free trade deal with the US but there's nothing from the States yet.

Although Biden previously referring to Bojo as a "physical and psychological clone of Donald Trump" may not auger well.....

Biden and Harris are no fans of Johnson.  However, i think they won't let personal animosity get in the way of doing anything thats in the interests of the USA

From what i've seen so far from Biden, he's hit the ground running and has done excellent. Plans in place for dealing with COVID, and when you look at how little was actually done from the Trump administration, it's shocking how little they seemed to care about it. Say what you like about Biden, some don't like him or think he's some kind of Kamala Harris trojan horse, but he absolutely cares about people and i think (hope) he will be good for the country.  Of course the MAGAs hate him, but that's to be expected.

On 1/20/2021 at 5:30 PM, Zarley said:

I've been watching the inauguration and my face hurts from smiling so much. I feel like I can wake up in the morning again and not wonder if a nuclear war has been started overnight. 

I hope today heralds a fresh start and the decline of the far-right around the world.

This calls for a celebration, and I raise a glass to the successful, peaceful tenure of President Biden and Vice-president Harris. 

Yes! Biden has been a great sponsor of peace for the world. Especially when obama and his administration's failure led to the initial gains of ISIS you know with the lack of checks on who they were sending their arms to in the syrian civil war. Not to mention the peace that came from throwing kids in cages. 

But orange man baaaad. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, ManxAussie said:

Yes! Biden has been a great sponsor of peace for the world. Especially when obama and his administration's failure led to the initial gains of ISIS you know with the lack of checks on who they were sending their arms to in the syrian civil war. Not to mention the peace that came from throwing kids in cages. 

But orange man baaaad. 

'Whataboutism' isn't going to help you orange man love in, he was flawed, he fucked up get over it. You Fox News and the Daily Mail will just have to admit that Trump was a fucking idiot, he could have had it all but decided he was more interested in playing the tv president than actually be presidential.

Here's to 6 months of Joe before he gets ill and leaves and 3 1/2 years of Harris actually making a difference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Chief said:

'Whataboutism' isn't going to help you orange man love in, he was flawed, he fucked up get over it. You Fox News and the Daily Mail will just have to admit that Trump was a fucking idiot, he could have had it all but decided he was more interested in playing the tv president than actually be presidential.

Here's to 6 months of Joe before he gets ill and leaves and 3 1/2 years of Harris actually making a difference.

Who said I support him? The idea that someone was so scared of a nuclear was breaking out from a guy who has been the only president since Reagan to not start any wars Is ridiculous. Your real issue is his lack of ability to act presidential?

So as long as someone speaks nicely and says nice words, that outweighs everything else? Jesus.

Harris yeah, the woman who locked up 1400 individuals for minor marijuana offenses then admitted to smoking weed and laughed about it. Also the same woman that kept hundreds of individuals behind bars even though she had to evidence to show they were innocent. But yeah, she wears converse trainers, therefore she must be good right? If you think Harris and Biden will make a difference, you are totally right, in the way of 1000's of job losses and more troops sent to the middle east. Great Job.

1 hour ago, ManxAussie said:

Who said I support him? The idea that someone was so scared of a nuclear was breaking out from a guy who has been the only president since Reagan to not start any wars Is ridiculous. Your real issue is his lack of ability to act presidential?

So as long as someone speaks nicely and says nice words, that outweighs everything else? Jesus.

Harris yeah, the woman who locked up 1400 individuals for minor marijuana offenses then admitted to smoking weed and laughed about it. Also the same woman that kept hundreds of individuals behind bars even though she had to evidence to show they were innocent. But yeah, she wears converse trainers, therefore she must be good right? If you think Harris and Biden will make a difference, you are totally right, in the way of 1000's of job losses and more troops sent to the middle east. Great Job.

MA Donald Trump didn't start any wars that had CNN or Fox News embedded reporters with live first night bombing coverage that may be true but his administration over saw intervention by the US military in small scale conflicts all over the world and lots of them.

and i assume your short memory is forgetting DT's attempt to start conflict with PRK and Iran only headed off when he was told it would affect his TV ratings.