13 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Gawd. I used to well fancy him and all.

Wasn't it an open topped mini?

You can just about make out the e-type in the image, he was filmed arriving at television centre in it as the credits ran at the start of the show. He also had an MG midget and the Mini. 

Screenshot-2017-10-6 simon dee outro - YouTube.png

Edited by quilp
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not one for boxed sets or binge watching. TV is in the background whilst I do other things, mainly. Like radio was as a kid. But this week I’ve watched the first episode of something new on TV and

Don’t imagine for one minute that Miles and CoMin stood tall and pushed anything through out of any sense of doing the right thing for the LGBTQ community. Apart from Hazel Hannan, Peter Karran and Al

John's post reminds us that this is the way we've always moved forward; not by our own evolving democracy, but being dragged by the heels like a donkey, and shamed into action by outside influence and

Posted Images

4 hours ago, quilp said:

You can just about make out the e-type in the image, he was filmed arriving at television centre in it as the credits ran at the start of the show. He also had an MG midget and the Mini. 

Screenshot-2017-10-6 simon dee outro - YouTube.png

• Like 2