• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Find it fascinating how much of an uproar this has caused while Prince "He who cannot sweat" is mooching about still noshing a 10" deep dish

He said what we’re all thinking. “Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government”

The whole thing is bollocks from start to finish. A fully produced and scripted interview with each line crafted for effect by Hollywood P.R. agents and lawyers; all directed, choreographed, costumed,

Posted Images

Philip? Although probably not, as I think he would have been a lot less subtle.

Edited by Barlow
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Barlow said:

Philip? Although probably not, as I think he would have been a lot less subtle.

They’ve said it was neither Liz nor Phil. 

• Thanks 1

I suspect that it’d be a casually racist/unintended insensitive/thoughtless remark such as “ that’s nice dears, wonder whether baby will take after mum or dad”.

Then blown out of all proportion, misunderstandings, meanings not clear.

Its like the no title thing. Little Archie has a title already. They don’t use it, and he’ll become Duke of Sussex. Just not Prince. I’m no expert on Royal protocol, in fact I can’t even whip up interest, but I don’t think great grand children of a monarch who aren’t in direct line of succession get the prince/princess thing.

Its not even a light swell in an egg cup

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

The whole thing is bollocks from start to finish. A fully produced and scripted interview with each line crafted for effect by Hollywood P.R. agents and lawyers; all directed, choreographed, costumed, framed and lit to the last detail. I wonder how many cameras and crew were on that set.

I hope all this backfires on them - and I think it might. Besides the lies, the big mistake they've made is the timing. No one's in the mood right now for the fantasies and narcissism of Meghan Markle and her royal spaniel Harry. The next chapter in this fairy story will be the big separation and how life 'became impossible' for them. What really annoys me is the way the media plays along with it instead of calling it what it is. 

• Like 7

Anyway, my dollar is on that deservedly-ignored and lesser-known rapscallion, Princess Michael of Kent. She's got history, that's all I'm saying... 😉

Handsome woman, she could leave the tiara on... 

d5574a1291a7818e76276d6bea43d41f.jpg

Edited by quilp
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

The whole thing is bollocks from start to finish. A fully produced and scripted interview with each line crafted for effect by Hollywood P.R. agents and lawyers; all directed, choreographed, costumed, framed and lit to the last detail. I wonder how many cameras and crew were on that set.

I hope all this backfires on them - and I think it might. Besides the lies, the big mistake they've made is the timing. No one's in the mood right now for the fantasies and narcissism of Meghan Markle and her royal spaniel Harry. The next chapter in this fairy story will be the big separation and how life 'became impossible' for them. What really annoys me is the way the media plays along with it instead of calling it what it is. 

Piers didn’t this morning

He said what we’re all thinking. “Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government”

Edited by Mr. Sausages
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

ITV postponed ‘Unforgotten’ to air that vacuous tosh. Bastards.

Edited by Uhtred
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

There are plenty of forces stacked against them. I think its pretty disgusting myself

Find it fascinating how much of an uproar this has caused while Prince "He who cannot sweat" is mooching about still noshing a 10" deep dish

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1