• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, it’s definitely David Beckham’s fault. Harry came from a normal down to earth family with no delusions of status, importance, or deserving respect.  

He said what we’re all thinking. “Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government”

The whole thing is bollocks from start to finish. A fully produced and scripted interview with each line crafted for effect by Hollywood P.R. agents and lawyers; all directed, choreographed, costumed,

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

Find it fascinating how much of an uproar this has caused while Prince "He who cannot sweat" is mooching about still noshing a 10" deep dish

That's got to be better than him noshing something else 10

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, John Wright said:

I suspect that it’d be a casually racist/unintended insensitive/thoughtless remark such as “ that’s nice dears, wonder whether baby will take after mum or dad”.

Then blown out of all proportion, misunderstandings, meanings not clear.

Its like the no title thing. Little Archie has a title already. They don’t use it, and he’ll become Duke of Sussex. Just not Prince. I’m no expert on Royal protocol, in fact I can’t even whip up interest, but I don’t think great grand children of a monarch who aren’t in direct line of succession get the prince/princess thing.

Its not even a light swell in an egg cup

I agree, probably insensitive but I imagine something they were all wondering? 

To say that she didn't understand what was going to be expected of her as a royal indicates that she probably told them to sod off when she found out? I find it very strange that she was not prepared for what she was getting into. 

I can see a divorce coming and a breakdown for Harry sadly, it seems obvious that she is leading him by the nose. 

It's putting a big spotlight on the role and appropriateness of royalty in the 21st century. 

4 hours ago, John Wright said:

I suspect that it’d be a casually racist/unintended insensitive/thoughtless remark such as “ that’s nice dears, wonder whether baby will take after mum or dad”.

Then blown out of all proportion, misunderstandings, meanings not clear.

Its like the no title thing. Little Archie has a title already. They don’t use it, and he’ll become Duke of Sussex. Just not Prince. I’m no expert on Royal protocol, in fact I can’t even whip up interest, but I don’t think great grand children of a monarch who aren’t in direct line of succession get the prince/princess thing.

Its not even a light swell in an egg cup

Not an expert myself but have been educated following the coverage...  The Children and Grandchildren of the Monarch are entitled to the title of Prince/Princess but the Grandchildren aren't.  When/if Charles becomes King then Archie could then be granted the title so it sounds like Harry and Meghan have been told that Archie would not be given the title at that point.

With that in mind my money is that the comments have come from Charles when he has told Harry he will not make Archie a Prince.  Interesting that Harry has also said that his relationship with his father has broken down as well.

4 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

The whole thing is bollocks from start to finish. A fully produced and scripted interview with each line crafted for effect by Hollywood P.R. agents and lawyers; all directed, choreographed, costumed, framed and lit to the last detail. I wonder how many cameras and crew were on that set.

I hope all this backfires on them - and I think it might. Besides the lies, the big mistake they've made is the timing. No one's in the mood right now for the fantasies and narcissism of Meghan Markle and her royal spaniel Harry. The next chapter in this fairy story will be the big separation and how life 'became impossible' for them. What really annoys me is the way the media plays along with it instead of calling it what it is. 

I suggest you take a look at the way the British tabloids have report on Kate and Meghan. This is a useful link:  https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-double-standards-royal 

Don't forget that the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday have an axe to grind with Harry & Meghan having lost two law suits to them very recently.

3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

There are plenty of forces stacked against them. I think its pretty disgusting myself

Absolutely, the way the media (see above) have treated the two of them is appalling.  I really don't understand why people are so obsessed with the Royal Family and if they do take such a close interest why they cannot understand why Harry does not want to be in the spotlight considering what happened to his mother.

The comments on some of the comments sections have been absolutely disgusting.  Others have read like they were made by people who knew Diana, Charles and Harry personally.  It is absolutely bonkers!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I reckon the lad has been c**tstruck. And unknowingly has become another device in the paraphernalia of an inexhaustible self-publicist; Kardashian-esque. There's no such thing as bad publicity. She'll grow out of him eventually, when interest wains on her royal connections and the stories no longer have the same impact.

And as the bearded-one stated, it's all very useful as a distraction to the wayward Uncle Andy. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I can see a divorce coming and a breakdown for Harry sadly, it seems obvious that she is leading him by the nose. 

1 minute ago, quilp said:

I reckon the lad has been c**tstruck. And unknowingly has become another device in the paraphernalia of an inexhaustible self-publicist; Kardashian-esque. There's no such thing as bad publicity. She'll grow out of him eventually, when interest wains on her royal connections and the stories no longer have the same impact.

These two comments strike me as coming from very insecure men.  Why must he be under her influence?  He is a grown man who served in the armed forces.  I am sure he is capable of making his own decisions.

Maybe he saw how his father treated Diana and decided that he did not want a relationship like that.  

(By the way its International Womens Day.  I am sure that will wind the pair of you up)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

He’ll get bored with her shit, realise he’s been stitched up, and that he’s getting old, then find himself someone else. I’ll give him 5 years. 

Edited by Terminal
1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

These two comments strike me as coming from very insecure men.  Why must he be under her influence?  He is a grown man who served in the armed forces.  I am sure he is capable of making his own decisions.

Maybe he saw how his father treated Diana and decided that he did not want a relationship like that.  

(By the way its International Womens Day.  I am sure that will wind the pair of you up)

That's a strange thing to say, I'm far from insecure (I think). It's just based on watching things develop and comparing them to occurences in the lives of everyday people who I know. Sometimes people who serve in the armed forces are very insecure when they leave, that's something I have seen over the years too.  

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Agreed.

Plus it's hardly like he is short of something fit to thump if he wants it.  No shortage of skirt for that fella.

10 minutes ago, Max Power said:

That's a strange thing to say, I'm far from insecure (I think). It's just based on watching things develop and comparing them to occurences in the lives of everyday people who I know. Sometimes people who serve in the armed forces are very insecure when they leave, that's something I have seen over the years too.  

Harry has nothing to be insecure about.  He's been a front line soldier, he's coped with  tragedy whilst in the spotlight, he's very wealthy and has no shortage of totty if he wants it.

The Beckhams have a lot to answer for.

It has become a syndrome - look at me, I am important, I have lots of money, I have status, we are better than you, we deserve respect and praise etc

It has got out of hand and there is no going back. 

Harry has been conned in my opinion, and will rue the day. Silly boy. 

Can't wait for that edition of The Crown though that covers these current events.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Apple said:

The Beckhams have a lot to answer for.

It has become a syndrome - look at me, I am important, I have lots of money, I have status, we are better than you, we deserve respect and praise etc

It has got out of hand and there is no going back. 

Harry has been conned in my opinion, and will rue the day. Silly boy. 

Can't wait for that edition of The Crown though that covers these current events.

Yes, it’s definitely David Beckham’s fault. Harry came from a normal down to earth family with no delusions of status, importance, or deserving respect.  

Edited by Mr. Sausages
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3