6 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

This whole game is scripted and controlled by her, a minor Hollywood celebrity with a dream fantasy who's snagged a royal and making a jolly bundle out of it. Quilp's phrase a few posts back describes what's happened to Prince Hal, and it's happened to plenty of men before him. One night in her tent would hypnotise most young lads. She'll make a mug of him and send him home packing while she does the celebrity interviews and Hollywood parties and finds herself a string of toyboys to amuse herself with.

Victoria Beckham is indeed the modern prototype for the Meghan Markle's of this world but the sad truth is that it's a very old story. 

That's delusional nonsense.

You might be a bit detached at your age but Harry doesn't need to worry too much about getting a fit bird.  He's had no problem humping whatever he wanted.

There's a real snidey agenda against her.  I can take her or leave her.  But there's far too much bias because she isn't English. From a posh family.  She's a yank. People don't like it.

• Like 2
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Find it fascinating how much of an uproar this has caused while Prince "He who cannot sweat" is mooching about still noshing a 10" deep dish

He said what we’re all thinking. “Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government”

The whole thing is bollocks from start to finish. A fully produced and scripted interview with each line crafted for effect by Hollywood P.R. agents and lawyers; all directed, choreographed, costumed,

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

She has spat the dummy because they aren't in line to do anything, they are the equivalent of the likes of Edward and Andrew. 

This again makes no sense...

If Meghan was really all about wanting the position of being a Princess and one day becoming Queen then marrying Harry makes no sense at all.  The rules of succession are pretty clear and it has been talked about for years how the Charles will be the next King and then William and his heirs.

5 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

You might be a bit detached at your age but Harry doesn't need to worry too much about getting a fit bird.  He's had no problem humping whatever he wanted.

Ja.

3a26138f406881e2fcf0d3da9316a3fc.jpg

One other thing that just does not sit right with me about this whole situation is how distant the Royal Family must be as individuals.

A lot of the communication between all parties is being reported as being via aides and secretaries rather than direct between the interested parties.  Even today the reports of "crisis talks" at the Palace are all referencing aides scuttling back and forwards or generating briefing papers for the senior Royals.  

Every family can be dysfunctional but surely they must see that direct communication, not through aides and private secretaries would probably have prevented all this in the first place. 

5 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

One other thing that just does not sit right with me about this whole situation is how distant the Royal Family must be as individuals.

A lot of the communication between all parties is being reported as being via aides and secretaries rather than direct between the interested parties.  Even today the reports of "crisis talks" at the Palace are all referencing aides scuttling back and forwards or generating briefing papers for the senior Royals.  

Every family can be dysfunctional but surely they must see that direct communication, not through aides and private secretaries would probably have prevented all this in the first place. 

The Monarchy is another Ministry as far as UKGOV CS is concerned. I'm sure the Royals do talk to each other but there will have to be an official line all coordinated via Buckers.

25 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

The Monarchy is another Ministry as far as UKGOV CS is concerned. I'm sure the Royals do talk to each other but there will have to be an official line all coordinated via Buckers.

An official response is one thing but perhaps just picking up the phone and speaking to your relatives may have helped a lot in this situation? 

Sometimes my grandparents said things that I thought were inappropriate and we argued over it.  Soon blew over though because we just moved on to talk about other things.  If we had to do that via "official channels" then the love and caring elements between grandparent and grandchild are lost.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

This again makes no sense...

If Meghan was really all about wanting the position of being a Princess and one day becoming Queen then marrying Harry makes no sense at all.  The rules of succession are pretty clear and it has been talked about for years how the Charles will be the next King and then William and his heirs.

She wouldn't have known the rules of kingliness as she never Googled Haz on the internetz machine. Probs Opera'd him tho.

22 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Oh dear, how unfortunate. Still, I'm sure he can get a gig on that new channel for twats.

Hopefully the likes of Susanna Reid will revert back to her old self not working with that prick everyday, noticeable change when he started, he’s an absolute narcissistic twat.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TerryFuchwit said:

There's a real snidey agenda against her.  I can take her or leave her.  But there's far too much bias because she isn't English. From a posh family.  She's a yank. People don't like it.

Talking of delusional nonsense  ☝️

On 3/8/2021 at 11:00 PM, manxman1980 said:

These two comments strike me as coming from very insecure men. 

(By the way its International Womens Day.  I am sure that will wind the pair of you up)

Insecure, me?