@Sheldon And yet there are people in the world who say that the Royal Family are not racist...

I would suggest that anyone born into a family where racism is not normalised would have realised that attending a party wearing a swastika with others dressed in black face and members of the KKK was blatantly wrong.  Maybe the backlash he faced at the time and for other subsequent incidents made him rethink his views?  Given his life experiences after that photo was taken perhaps he now looks back on that with shame and regret?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Find it fascinating how much of an uproar this has caused while Prince "He who cannot sweat" is mooching about still noshing a 10" deep dish

He said what we’re all thinking. “Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government”

The whole thing is bollocks from start to finish. A fully produced and scripted interview with each line crafted for effect by Hollywood P.R. agents and lawyers; all directed, choreographed, costumed,

Posted Images

14 hours ago, quilp said:

Morgan's career reduced to the end of the Piers show. 

Morgan goes public on his departure. Says he wouldn't believe Megan Markle if it was a weather forecast she was reading and claims "Free speech is a hill I'm happy to die on".

Less than ambiguous then 😂

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Oh dear, had a sense of humour bypass I see. ;) 

Is it a genuine ad from the time? Or a modern spoof?

It is funny though.  For the same reason as ...

vintage-ads-that-would-be-banned-today-1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Shake me up Judy said:

On Piers Morgan: You may not like him but he's often on the money. He's right this time too.

What about Piers Morgan makes you think he is right? 

This guy was editor at the Daily Mirror during the phone hacking scandal.  He was fired from this role when they published fakes pictures of British soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners.  He has been embroiled in several other feuds with celebrities including being punched in the face by Jeremy Clarkson.

An ex-boss said he had "balls bigger than his brain".

He is just a self-promoting bully who spits the dummy out when he is challenged. 

• Like 1

He 'spat the dummy' because the GMB producers made the decision to put the woke weatherman on to the panel, with his BLM agenda. He then constantly needled Piers with insinuation and retreat. If I'd have been Morgan I'd have stuck one on him for good measure.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

He 'spat the dummy' because the GMB producers made the decision to put the woke weatherman on to the panel, with his BLM agenda. He then constantly needled Piers with insinuation and retreat. If I'd have been Morgan I'd have stuck one on him for good measure.  

Take the blinkers off will you?

Morgan asked the "woke weatherman" the question.  He calmly responded by suggesting that Morgan had a personal vendetta against Meghan based on an article that Morgan had written in the Daily Mail.  There were no raised voices, no lies, just a simple statement of fact.  Morgan immediately tried to shutdown the statement but when he realised that he couldn't do it without implicating himself more he stormed off.  

His behaviour is pathetic.  His track record of abusing his position is pathetic.  The only thing I have agreed with Morgan's approach on is holding the even more pathetic UK Government to account and particularly the tw#t that is Matt Hancock.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1