Seriously. Who the heck cares about anything on old fashioned broadcast TV? And ITV especially. It's like the lowest end of the low. TV for Daily Express readers and their carers.

Nobody with a brain or a job watches any of this irrelevant crap.

Edited by pongo
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Find it fascinating how much of an uproar this has caused while Prince "He who cannot sweat" is mooching about still noshing a 10" deep dish

He said what we’re all thinking. “Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government”

The whole thing is bollocks from start to finish. A fully produced and scripted interview with each line crafted for effect by Hollywood P.R. agents and lawyers; all directed, choreographed, costumed,

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

He's not white. He's not straight.  Two boxes ticked and of course it wouldn't take much for people to accuse Piers of bullying.

Easy call to see Piers going.

Oh yes that happens all the time. Millionaire media figures are always being discriminated because they're white and straight.

Except of course -

1. the weatherman hasn't claimed he was the victim of bullying OR a victim in that incident.

2. Piers resigned.

• Like 3

Perhaps Piers imagines that he is going to re-invent himself on Amazon for big numbers. Like after Clarkson got out of his contract by pretending to thump that chap.

He isn't.

3 minutes ago, Declan said:

Probably. There's those new news channels launching, too.

There's the answer: More pensioner / Skybox TV. For people who still even watch old fashioned broadcast TV.

It's like Lawrence Fox running for Mayor. Or Farage constantly starting new political parties. They don't need to even make sense. All they need to do is attract attention. Without attention they have no income.

• Like 1

Amusing that the Palace were fine with all of Meghan Markle's "bullying" for years and years, until a few days before they feared she may out them publicly. Suddenly an investigation!

I've been aware of Meghan Markle for quite a number of years, I thought "Suits" was brilliant. She came across as a decent, down to earth sort of person in any of the outtakes/cast interviews. Of course she's committed two cardinal sins since, being brown whilst royal and being a woman with an opinion.

I mean, Prince Andrew is a literal pedophile, but sure Meghan Markle has ruined the royal family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The whole charade, complete with Morgan flouncing off the set, is tedious crap, in my humble opinion. They were upset by the kid not getting a new nickname and the unapologetically facist English press were allowed to be as close to openly racist as possible without any sympathy from the senior weirdos. Pathetic behaviour all round - in the news to keep the realities of brexit, government grift and incompetence and THE BEAST out of it. 

On 3/8/2021 at 11:00 PM, manxman1980 said:

These two comments strike me as coming from very insecure men.  Why must he be under her influence?  He is a grown man who served in the armed forces.  I am sure he is capable of making his own decisions.

Maybe he saw how his father treated Diana and decided that he did not want a relationship like that.  

(By the way its International Womens Day.  I am sure that will wind the pair of you up)

Never mind International Women...what about British women...especially white ones.

Cheers

N. Farage

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Declan said:

Probably. There's those new news channels launching, too.

Piers will be off to that proposed news channel, GB news which aims to be Fox News lite.

7 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Nigel who ?

The Royal Family aren't racist because of the Commonwealth...

Let's just ignore how the Commonwealth came into being and how the Crown became the head if it shall we?

It would be like saying the plantation owners weren't racist because they chose to surround themselves with black people.   FFS

• Like 2
8 hours ago, prism10 said:

Piers will be off to that proposed news channel, GB news which aims to be Fox News lite.

These right wing garbage channels, such as GB News will be, always give their news ‘anchor’ (hateful term) a moniker, don’t they? When Morgan assumes that mantle for GB News I suggest that its breakfast ‘show’ is badged ‘Here’s white angst breakfast propaganda, with Piers Morgan, the Cunt at the Front’.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

The Royal Family aren't racist because of the Commonwealth...

Let's just ignore how the Commonwealth came into being and how the Crown became the head if it shall we?

It would be like saying the plantation owners weren't racist because they chose to surround themselves with black people.   FFS

You okay love?

• Haha 1