Cretter's Column

Max Power

43 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

I read it simply to establish its quality and to legitimise making an observation about it on here. I prefer not to comment on articles I haven’t read. Sigh.

He has nothing to say that you'd be interested in anyway other tban to criticise.  It's simply always going to end in some vile nonsense.  You're no literary genius yourself.

8 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

You're no literary genius yourself.

Thanks for brightening my day with that little snippet of comedy gold Mrs. Cretney.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I went to one of his Labour Party meetings once.

All that was discussed was how things had been in the olden days. 

I was also not impressed with his committee report into mental health issues after going to watch that that as well. Never really tackled the main issues at the time.

I would like to see his daughters manifesto and see if there is going to be something a substantial and measurable in there (they could all do with SMART objectives in their manifestos so we can establish what it is they are actually standing for rather than "the benefit of the island".).

5 hours ago, CowMan said:

His daughter is standing. No doubt it will be a nice platform for him to use to raise issues that will be part of her manifesto.

I am sure she will repay him once he gets her on the gravy train.   Did he go to the same media training as Rob Callister by any chance?  
political giant??  What did he accomplish ?   Leaving others to clear up the crap he left behind in politics, it’s quite befitting he tries to take moral high ground on dogs who leave shit behind.      He needs his nose rubbing in his mess not a 40k a year pension. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Apple said:

I went to one of his Labour Party meetings once.

All that was discussed was how things had been in the olden days. 

I was also not impressed with his committee report into mental health issues after going to watch that that as well. Never really tackled the main issues at the time.

I would like to see his daughters manifesto and see if there is going to be something a substantial and measurable in there (they could all do with SMART objectives in their manifestos so we can establish what it is they are actually standing for rather than "the benefit of the island".).

I remember his daughter from school.....she was a nice girl but would I trust her to be in charge of health? No, welfare? No chocolate biscuits....maybe...

like I say a nice person but she will get the “mums” at the school gate vote and then sit on a back bench I would guess

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SleepyJoe said:

At least two schools in the constituency

Mum votes should definitely be targeted

I reckon it's five (Anagh Coar, Ballacottier, Manor Park, Scoill Vallajeelt, St Thomas's).  It was the demographic Christian went for in the by-election and she did very well from it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger Mexico said:

I reckon it's five (Anagh Coar, Ballacottier, Manor Park, Scoill Vallajeelt, St Thomas's).  It was the demographic Christian went for in the by-election and she did very well from it.

Kewaigue ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I must admit, Cretiny's column is the first column I've ever seen in IOM Newspapers written in Crayon.

No it isn’t; it’s written in Klingon.

On 3/14/2021 at 1:50 PM, CowMan said:

His daughter is standing. No doubt it will be a nice platform for him to use to raise issues that will be part of her manifesto.

Here she is getting in a spot of early canvassing. 

48631331998_fa9492ba47_c.jpg

• Haha 3