• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone starting a campaign of intimidation against me and sending free drugs in the post had better get on with it, thanks,.

First husband died of mushroom poisoning. Second husband died of mushroom poisoning too. Third one died of a cracked skull when, 'someone' hit him for not eating his mushrooms.

Journalists need to stick together and stand up to this. Back each other up and get more of these court report stories out...instead of stepping back and dumping it all on one bloke to do. Make t

Journalists need to stick together and stand up to this. Back each other up and get more of these court report stories out...instead of stepping back and dumping it all on one bloke to do.

Make this backfire on all crims contemplating persuing this revenge 'tactic'.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Journalists need to stick together and stand up to this. Back each other up and get more of these court report stories out...instead of stepping back and dumping it all on one bloke to do.

Make this backfire on all crims contemplating persuing this revenge 'tactic'.

Absolutely, I think we need to be putting some of these idiots who think they are budding Tony Sopranos in their place. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, The Old Git said:

Does it seem odd reporting “REPORTER TARGETED” and then having a big photo of him on the front page?

Surprised they didn't publish his address, phone numbers and daily schedule? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, The Old Git said:

Does it seem odd reporting “REPORTER TARGETED” and then having a big photo of him on the front page?

I think everyone knows who the individual reporter is from the internet etc. Do you think people will see the photo and think maybe I should intimidate him as well for no good reason? Don’t think so

6 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

I’ve never seen him before. Wouldn’t have any idea what he looked like. Just seemed an odd thing to do. 

He often used to do pieces to camera for 3FM from outside the Courthouse for use on their website, so his appearance isn't exactly a secret.  But it did seem odd to use such a big photo.

• Like 1

I feel if the police had been more active and not just give the perpetrators a warning about their behaviour and actually pressed for further prosecution then this could have been nipped in the bud. By just warning the scrotes they then think they have got away with it and feel encouraged to go further. The other question is are these accused known to each other? I suspect they are looking at the pattern of threats etc.

• Like 1

Wonder if its anything to do with that strange photo he put out a few months back of that couple? That was a bit weird too.

Edited by TheTeapot

I suspect we're seeing a byproduct of social media. Ester Richmond and Phyllis McPherson did court reporting for years and never had any trouble. These pricks though are unlikely to read so never really noted what was being reported. Jason and the 3FM filmed reports suddenly all appearing on facebook etc mean that all of a sudden semi-literate crims can see who is reporting.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, piebaps said:

I suspect we're seeing a byproduct of social media. Ester Richmond and Phyllis McPherson did court reporting for years and never had any trouble. These pricks though are unlikely to read so never really noted what was being reported. Jason and the 3FM filmed reports suddenly all appearing on facebook etc mean that all of a sudden semi-literate crims can see who is reporting.

I'm a little amazed that you'd even go as far as to suggest that we'd even have such lowlifes (not Ester and Phyllis btw) on our golden Isle?!

Of course, they could be English imports...? 😁

12 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

I'm a little amazed that you'd even go as far as to suggest that we'd even have such lowlifes (not Ester and Phyllis btw) on our golden Isle?!

Of course, they could be English imports...? 😁

To a man:D

Bastards, coming over here, taking our jobs, taking our drugs and intimidating our journalists.

Edited by piebaps
  • Haha 2