Petition for emergency phones on Marine Drive

8 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

This is the era we live in where one off events require taxpayer paid for knee jerk infrastructure 

Not unlike a certain former police station?:D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone on radio said this morning, just keep your Fucking dogs on a lead and they can’t run over a cliff chasing rabbits!!

For balance, I’ll start one for no ‘phones or coverage on Marine Drive.    But I’ll start another for ‘Dogs on leads please - use your fucking common sense’ signs.

What sort of imbecile lets their dog of its lead anyway on Marine Drive.  Weird.

2 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Not unlike a certain former police station?:D

How is the Clinch's building on North Quay looking these days?

• Haha 1

Its in Dirty Douglas the Covid Capital so we don't go to their chewing gum free wasteland.

Better class of dog egg up here.:D

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

What quaint Manx custom is that then?

But when I was looking for this thread I also found this one

It would appear that underwear issues are a problem on Marine Drive as its not just @Gladyswhat had trolley troubles up there. Perhaps its just inside the infamous Kewaigue Triangle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

This is the era we live in where one off events require taxpayer paid for knee jerk infrastructure 

Some people should be paid a stupidity allowance

24 minutes ago, quilp said:

So you still see white dog-eggs in Rhumsaa? 

No

it's been o long I am starting to wonder if they were a Mandela effect

3 hours ago, piebaps said:

But when I was looking for this thread I also found this one

It would appear that underwear issues are a problem on Marine Drive as its not just @Gladyswhat had trolley troubles up there. Perhaps its just inside the infamous Kewaigue Triangle.

Thank you posting the pic.  I have tried, unsuccessfully, to upload again to remind everyone that they were not my knickers caught on a post.  Never received a plausible explanation of what caused the loss - a hat, scarf, gloves or even a jacket, but your trollies?

• Haha 1

Maybe they could put a few phones half way down the cliffs so theyre easy to access for the helmets who go down after their dogs.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Gladys said:

Thank you posting the pic.  I have tried, unsuccessfully, to upload again to remind everyone that they were not my knickers caught on a post.  Never received a plausible explanation of what caused the loss - a hat, scarf, gloves or even a jacket, but your trollies?

LOL I couldn't remember the exact story just that there were knickers and somehow your forum name was linked in some way - albeit innocently. A quick google found the thread though, and the other one too.

• Haha 1