Post your observations and updates here.

Planned completion for TT 2022.

The Prom is already a disgrace, at the moment you cant come towards QB from Bray Hill so a huge amount of traffic is going to be held up around town.

1/2 on that this thread is still running after the COVID ones have all died a death and been long forgotten about.

DAY 1 UPDATE - Planned road closure this morning to allow works to start delayed.

Edited by trmpton
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All new capital works should've been put on hold until completion of the promenade and any other existing schemes. This is someone's new baby, a nice shiny new project, untarnished by past cock-ups an

Massive voids under it, could swallow a whole bus.

my guess is a ford to drive through.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Doesn't look like there is much left to do on the Quarterbridge Road resurfacing. 

only the pavements seemed done yesterday.

11 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Doesn't look like there is much left to do on the Quarterbridge Road resurfacing. 

Think they said end April, still going to be chaos on roads round areas, couldn’t they just finish bray hill before shutting pulrose bridge first?

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Think they said end April, still going to be chaos on roads round areas, couldn’t they just finish bray hill before shutting pulrose bridge first?

I doubt it matters that much.  The only time it's busy is for a small period of time each day.  Largely office traffic.  Which won't bw back in before the end of April.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, TerryFuchwit said:

I doubt it matters that much.  The only time it's busy is for a small period of time each day.  Largely office traffic.  Which won't bw back in before the end of April.

that is the only saving grace, who'd have thought covid could help the DOI out soooo much.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

The schools traffic is worse than the office traffic!!

52 minutes ago, trmpton said:

Post your observations and updates here.

Planned completion for TT 2022.

The Prom is already a disgrace, at the moment you cant come towards QB from Bray Hill so a huge amount of traffic is going to be held up around town.

1/2 on that this thread is still running after the COVID ones have all died a death and been long forgotten about.

DAY 1 UPDATE - Planned road closure this morning to allow works to start delayed.

So I bet Tim Baker is already praying for the cancellation of TT2022 so he can get out jail on this cluster too...

I will be very surprised and equally distraught if the planned sea wall in Douglas doesnt also start in the next month or so. . No concrete proof to back this up just a guess on logistics and plant arriving . 

3 minutes ago, Manx Bean said:

So I bet Tim Baker is already praying for the cancellation of TT2022 so he can get out jail on this cluster too...

Will he still be around in 2022?

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

The whole question with the Pulrose Bridge project is, what is the benefit of it being replaced to the town, is it about to collapse, does it need replacing at all?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Amount  of buses we have we can cope with a swallow or two 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1