Prince Phillip has died

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prince Philip, inadvertent father of the Computer Misuse Act, dies aged 99 • The Register Many years before, the Queen Mum had welcomed Prince Philip into the family by dubbing him "The Hun" whil

That doesn't even begin to cover it. Step out of your bubble and think about history, nationhood, and politics on the big scale. Prince Philip was a main player of his times and did it with dignity, s

In my opinion, he was a great man. Throughout the lives of the majority of us he has been the bedrock for our head of state, our Queen, one of the most important and influential people in the world. W

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Roxanne said:

He's always very smartly dressed and clean.

(This was part of a school report written in 1987 about a child whose teacher struggled to find anything more positive to say. He wasn't the worst by a long way. Another child had 'He always eats a good lunch' on his report.

Nuff said.

He attended between x and y. He was popular with his friends.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, wrighty said:

The worst thing about this plethora of tat that appears every time a royal is born/gets married/pops a sprog/dies is that there must be people who buy it.  And they live amongst us. That’s the scary part. 

I feel the same way about the people who buy the ‘Manx Independent’.

Ok ... so the burial service, all dignified and appropriate is finished ... we've all been very respectful and mournful. 

... So ... anyone else heard rumours about the good Duke and a house in Castletown? :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Ok ... so the burial service, all dignified and appropriate is finished ... we've all been very respectful and mournful. 

... So ... anyone else heard rumours about the good Duke and a house in Castletown? :ph34r:

Do tell. 

On 4/17/2021 at 12:18 PM, the stinking enigma said:

I don't mind rob callister. He's harmless enough

He’s too harmless. My child could do a better job. Useless, inept man. And he will get back in. 

4 minutes ago, Manxtoffee said:

He’s too harmless. My child could do a better job. Useless, inept man. And he will get back in. 

The story of Manx politics in four brief sentences. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2